subnormal human convention now in pattaya

MaiLuk

Sorry to anyone who was offended, just a go at the brits without malice. Brits and euros and americans being at the top of the capitalistic food chain really ought to have thicker skins. Anyway, whatever it was that KS edited I'm sure was crap. For the record I rant at the americans, nobody is above being made fun of. And obviously a number of these guys are not brits.

Guys being bald are not the problem. Tattoos not the problem, I got a couple. Its the head shaved, tattooed from hand to above the ears, sleeveless rag for a shirt and a permanent scowl broken up only by the aggressive staring weasel eyes that are the root of my anxiety. :medusa:

And at the moment they are wandering around in groups. Whenever I have to walk past these guys i think to myself that i should have bought that long knife for self defense the thai guy was selling on the side walk and now its too late and i'm gonna die :scared:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I know well the type Don't I just. It is the one thing that I don't like about Pattaya and as a consequence I try to avoid 'em like the plague. On the other hand they are often the source of much amusement. Witness one being arrested in Soi 8 at 11.30pm whilst his mate brandished a mobile phone and told the police that he was calling the British Embassy(!). Boy, that got the men in brown in a right lather..

Last week though it was a Finn who took the prize for Biggest Oxygen Thief. Pissed off his tits at 9am in the morning in Soi 10, remonstrating with the reception staff of a hotel whilst popping the tops of bottles of Chang for him and a taxi driver (who didn't want the damned stuff anyway) beer tops littering the counter.

The forebearence of the staff was admirable in the face of this dickweed. A helpful middle-aged guy tried to chat with him in Swedish as he had thought he may have been a countryman - that's how hard he must have been to understand - and got a load of abuse for his trouble.

Unfortunately the strong British pound means that these goons can now travel further afield than Benidorm,Kavos etc and when they return home and spread the word their goon mates will follow.

Its only a matter of time before "BRIT THUGS SMASH UP PATTAYA"is written all over the front page of the dailies and then we'll all be tarred with the same brush :(

A lot of the above mentioned Brits are not such bad guys if you start talking to them.

They do look intimitading thou.

When you mix copious amounts of alcohol with the sun and macho groups of guys there will invariably be flare ups from time to time.

Boys will be boys.

sayjann said:

the money you are talking about is from the American Government.

the money Phil is talking about is from the General Public.

the money so far raised is more than the population of the UK,so we have all given over £1 on average.

if every American gave a $ then that would be a tremendous amount.

have seen no reports of what the American Public has pledged so far

Private U.S. Aid for Tsunami Tops $200M

TH

Zorro, yeah I know what you mean as well (Jesus - if I sit on any more fences I'll get splinters in my arse). There are some diamonds, it's the herd mentality that is the biggest pain in the arse. I mean, take a load of off-duty Guards officers in a restaurant in Fulham and you just get a posh version of the same old shit. Except, I suppose, that any subsequent misbehaviour by public schoolboys is always 'high spirits' inni?

...and at risk of derailing this thread and having seen the 'My Aid is Bigger than your Aid' sub-theme I'll run this one up.

Mark Steel in the Independent (UK) said (and I paraphrase) that as The People (i.e You and I) pay our taxes to an elected government and we want aid to go to anywhere in the world affected by natural disaster, like now f'instance....

And..

It appears that a lot if not a majority of The People are opposed to those same governments waging wars...

Then..

The aid should be automatically paid for from OUR money and the next time our governments want a war then they will have to appeal to our CHARITY.

"Please give as much as you can to help blow up all these people in the Middle East"

See how far they get then eh? Eh?

Ah - fuck it. I hates the world.

Archived