subnormal human convention now in pattaya

MaiLuk

Guest lazyphil

My post on Aid wasn't helpful and not relevent, I should have simply said Mailuk your talking racist crap have you ever bothered to talk to these guys before?...if your sensitive about these so called thugs go on holiday to places that attract a different customer....Monaco, St Kitts etc, Pattaya is home to mass prostitution so you will find all kinds there!...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry!! but i just hate drunken .. skinhead brits!! or anyone i guess acting like a total prat!! why they go around like a total yob i will never know... i know 1 thing it wont impress a thai girl ..... and anyone who drinks near the boxing arena in pattaya (walking st) is more likely to be one of them!!!!!!!!!! kdoug..... :o

Zorro said:

A lot of the above mentioned Brits are not such bad guys if you start talking to them.

They do look intimitading thou.

When you mix copious amounts of alcohol with the sun and macho groups of guys there will invariably be flare ups from time to time.

Boys will be boys.

At the bottom of MOST fights between males in the UK lies a woman,OR in this case lack of them(eg,a slight altercation broke out at my works xmas piss up over who was going to walk a certain girl home as decent crumpet at my place of employ is VERY thin on the ground!).There is certainly more than enough to go around in Pattaya.

Its amazing that anyone from any country flies thousands of miles,spending a lot of money, to roam around with their "boys" or whatever they call it, getting into trouble or fights.

With all the available women around, I don't need to hang out with clowns like these to have a good time. Hopefully, I will get to witness one or a group of these low-lifes who are troublemakers get the living crap beat out of them, free entertainment is what I call it :)

I have experienced Songkran, and now know to avoid it.

not wishing to upset the Yanks but the Brits will have collected/pledged over 100 Mill by the end of the Week.

80 Million $ is only 40-45 Million £

not much considering what the population of the good old USA is compared to the UK.

**KS,nothing anti American in my thoughts or post,just my thoughts and what i have seen in the Media**

Cmon guys - surely we are bigger than this. I normally only step in during the China-bashing posts, but this annoys me sufficiently to provoke a reponse.

Each of our respective homelands has its share of 'white trash' (for want of a better term), and they arent necessarily short of the price of holiday in Thailand. In Oz, racist attitudes and xenophobia usually means they dont leave our shores, but there is a collective sigh of relief whenever a football team returns home without incident.

I have no desire to be surrounded by the people MaiLuk described in his initial post, but I dont accept that these people are the norm throughout Britain, anymore than I accept that the US is filled with rednecks.

Keep the faith,

Artie

Archived