subnormal human convention now in pattaya

MaiLuk

Wednesday night here and there are more peoples now than on new years IMFO. One BG I talked with surmised that phuket tourists decided on PTY.

Just saw a baht bus with 11 farang, 3 standing on the back, singing somne song that I could not decipher cause I don't understand the british accent that is used in the london slums.

Crystal GoGo which is not exactly full of lookers (tho the girls are a blast) had no seats at one point and 3 and 4 farang at a time would show up and turn around.

But the situation here raises some serious questions about the brits. Even the above BG says there are too manyy. I pull up a seat at any bar and most likely I have a head shaved tatooed up skinny brit on one side of me and a head shaved muscles coming out of his neck tatooed up brit on the other. Both will have clothes that were found in the dumpster. I feel like I just arrived in attica penitentiary and i better not look anywhere except straighjt ahead and guard my beer.

[Crap removed - KS]

All i can say is that its a goddam town meeting here so if you are a lowlife don't miss this biblical sized gathering or your low life grand kids will wonder WTF you were doing while the neanderthals had their first world convention.

Well enough of this internet cafe shit its back into the street but I have a decent shirt on and will look like a wimp but fuck em.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Well us Brits have just given (last count) 76 million POUNDS to the Asian wave kitty, I bet a few tattoo guys dug deep too, what have your East Coast Elite given thus so far. Dont judge the cover etc!!!!

Just some toy aircraft carriers with choppers flying in supplies and 325million in aid promises (of which who knows what % will materialize).

Well the post is a bit racist but the brits in Thailand seem much more quick to blows than americans. Least that's the way it seems to me.

<<burp>>

i know how you feel MaiLuK.

all those shaven headed and tattooed Brits are a real pain in the arse.

i see them everyday here in the UK and they are an embarrassment and i shake my head all the time.

thank fuck they all go to Pattaya.

never saw many on my trips to Phuket but had to put up with shaven headed and tattooed American Serviceman being a pain during Cobra Gold.

we all have our crosses to bear concerning our fellow Countrymen...

the money you are talking about is from the American Government.

the money Phil is talking about is from the General Public.

the money so far raised is more than the population of the UK,so we have all given over £1 on average.

if every American gave a $ then that would be a tremendous amount.

have seen no reports of what the American Public has pledged so far

Hundreds of millions of dollars in private U.S. donations are pouring in to help victims of Asia's tsunami, from children donating pocket money to big spenders giving seven-figure sums, said aid groups on Monday.

A huge volume of Internet donors crashed the Web sites of charities, including Oxfam America for a while, and callers have been jamming switchboards in an outpouring of generosity unseen by many aid agencies since the 1984 Ethiopia famine.

One of the biggest recipients of private donations is the American Red Cross, which has recorded pledges of about $79 million, spokeswoman Jacki Flowers said.

"The event (tsunami) itself was unprecedented, as has been the response from donors," said Flowers. About half of donations so far came over the Internet, she added.

Millions were left homeless, hungry or threatened by disease following the Dec. 26 tsunami that killed 145,000 from Thailand to Somalia.

Oxfam America has raised more than $12 million in a week, despite the temporary crash of its Web site.

Dude, I bow to no man in my intense dislike of the type of person that your post begins by describing - and I am British. However, you launch off into a diatribe about 'Brits' in general and then an ill-informed rant about colonialism. Somewhat bad mannered I think. Perhaps too much beer old son?

Archived