subnormal human convention now in pattaya

MaiLuk

He was so pissed that I was convinced he had to be English (!). This guy insisted to the Swede that he only spoke English and Finnish - is that like people in North Wales totally ignoring English speakers? (Ducks to avoid brick from a Taff).

And yes, I did make it to Pattaya but not for long. I had the lurgy so I went back to bed.Trust me, there's a lot of it about in Thailand at the moment: coughs, colds, flu the whole she-bang.

I am in Bangers this Friday night though...

Cheese. Beer. Electric lights. I get to ride on the BTS as a special treat. Ooooh - I could crush a grape.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lazyphil said:

If not rednecks its football shirt wearing baldys then its the back packers....then the so called feminazis, then the Navy guys, fucking hell who the fuck do some of you think you are, the fucking mother terresa or summet!

Yep. I give to poor needy young women. :up:

I tend to dislike a lot of these groups based on experience but when I find myself making assumptions about people just from their looks, I usually try to bring myself back off my high horse to a more live and let live position.

However...

Last night I was in a Patpong bar which seemed to have had the life sucked out of it by a mixed group of backpackers sitting morosely in the corner, seemingly determined not to enjoy anything. (You know the score - females pretending that they're cool with it, males trying to show the females that they're above all this exploitation, etc). When they left, the bar perked up quite considerably. I don't know why these people go if they don't enjoy it.

A few nights earlier I was eating in Dalat Indochine on Soi 23 (tasty food btw :p) and a table of American sex-aid workers behind me were having a loud conversation about feminism, sex work, etc... :sleeping: It went on so long that it soon occurred to me that these people were far more obsessed with sex than I was!

Got to say I avoid Pattaya because of the unpleasant aggressive atmosphere generated by the louts.

every Country has it's share of idiots.

never been to Pattaya but hear that most Brits go there and get shit-faced and get into trouble.

not a good advertisement for my Country,but as i said earlier i have seen other Nations misbehaving in Phuket.

every Tourist destination to a holiday resort(wether it be sex orientated or not)will attract people we are ashamed of from our own Nations.

but what i find objectionable is the case of Diplomats around the World.

because they have Diplomatic Immunity they can do what they want,break the law and then get away without any charges brought them if they do break the law.

KS i am not having a go at anyone in particular,but in the UK we have many cases of Dipolmats not being charged for various offences.

i remember a big occasion when 4-5 S**** A******* Diplomats were accused of rape and violent assault.

the British Public was outraged when no charges weere bought against them because they had the immunity.

the UK Government did not care that the Woman involved was so traumised by what happened that she hung herself.

the Trade Agreement between the Countries was more inportant to them.......

>i remember a big occasion when 4-5 S**** A******* Diplomats were accused of rape and violent assault.

the British Public was outraged when no charges weere bought against them because they had the immunity.

the UK Government did not care that the Woman involved was so traumised by what happened that she hung herself.

the Trade Agreement between the Countries was more inportant to them.......

I am sorry, but that just misunderstands the whole basis of diplomatic immunity. The British gov COULD NOT (and CAN NOT) prosecute holders of diplomatic passports. The ONLY way they can be prosecuted is if the ISSUING government (SA in your example) agrees to WITHDRAW their immunity (as has happened in other cases). If immunity is NOT withdrawn then diplomats are absolutely inviolate. The CAN commit and get away with murder. Literally and figuratively. (and this has bugger all to do with "Trade agreements between countries).

-j-

I thought I was the only one on the planet that thought there are way too many assholes in Pattaya!!! I keep on returning to Pattaya because of kon tai puuing. Just love the variety of them(girls) in Pattaya. Much easier than BKK if you ask me. I've had these goons wherever they are from call me names, to telling me directly that the girl belongs to him,the asshole. They just can't stand having a loser looking dude(me) with a great looker. I just simply tell them"take your gal for there are hundreds of thousands of girls here in Pattaya!!!!!." they give this deer cought in the headlights look. I simply walk away at this point. It's good to know that I wasn't just too SENSITIVE kinda guy. This thread proves that we are just tired of these IDIOTS regardless of orgin....country. If you read the news from Pattaya mail there are way too many beatings for no appearnt reason everyweek. I just try to avoid them from now on. I don't want my head bashed in and no being able to fuck for rest of my life. hehehe. thanx EEE

Guest lazyphil

Reading flys posts I've learnt (along with my Mrs info) that LOS has its good share of Thai guys who use some hardcore forms of violence involving swords, zip guns (whatever they are?!), knives etc. Point is that dont get too hung up on a falang throwing his weight around, the locals do too, when in Rome etc!!!!

Josh.

yes i know that the UK Government can do nothing about it and that it is down to the other Country to do what you say.

just frustrating that pressure is not put on the offending persons Government to lift the immunity.

the money aspect does come into i'm sure as the Country i was talking about might not be who you think.

the Country involved was from a VERY IMPORTANT source of foreign income to the UK.

Millions of money each Year seemed more important to our glorious leaders.....

may seem like a small crime to many but the case of illegal parking is another issue.

a lot foreign diplomats flaunt this rule which if i do it i will in Court quicker than that.

saw a table of Countries which are the worst for this and the USA was in the top 3.

their attitude was 'i'll park where i want and then claim DI'.

and it is myself and Millions of other taxpayers who have to pay for this.

and not a rant at the USA,just a case of some stats which were published.......

eee said:

... If you read the news from Pattaya mail there are way too many beatings for no appearnt reason everyweek. ...

This weeks Pattaya Mail has an article about a Russian who beat the crap out of a Thai bouncer at a go-go bar. Seems they had some words and the Russian thought the Thai guy was going to get some Thai buddies to gang up on him. I'm sure that has NEVER happened and the Russian should be ashamed of himself for even considering that possibility. The Russian guy decided to take action before the reinforcements, lead pipes, boards and knives arrived.

Anyway, the Thai guy ended up in the hospital, critical condition and the Russian ended up in jail, for causing "grievous bodily harm".

Paranoid Russian tourist severely beats go-go bar doorman

Claims pre-emptive strike

Boonlua Chatree

A doorman at the Highway Star go-go bar in Walking Street was rushed to Pattaya Memorial Hospital emergency room in critical condition. He suffered multiple head and facial injuries after being beaten by a Russian tourist for no apparent reason.

Police detained Joken Salosias, 43, from Russia shortly after 2 a.m. on December for the attack. Bar patrons and staff detained the paranoid tourist before police arrived while the injured doorman was taken to hospital.

Russian Joken Salosias was arrested for beating a go-go bar doorman.

Police questioned the tourist who claimed that he misunderstood the doorman?s intention and thought that he was calling other people into the bar to attack him. Joken went on to say that he decided to attack the man to ensure he was not a victim first.

Police visited the hospital in an attempt to question Kasemsant Iamsa-art only to find him still in surgery. Doctors placed him in ICU, and his condition was reported as critical. Doctors were unable to guarantee the man?s recovery.

Police charged the Russian man with grievous bodily harm and remanded him into custody pending a court appearance.

As they say: "It is not paranoia if they really are out to get you".

On my very first trip to LOS, on my very first visit to NEP, I saw some white guy curled up in a defensive fetal position, being kicked down the street like a soccer ball by a crowd of Thai guys

While I generally abhor real violence, regarding this incident with the Russian, some very small, very dark side of me says "1 point for the white guys". :cover:

Pattaya mail article

Archived