Soi23 Fish N Chip Abuse

SnakAtak

Thats not classic, thats absolutely priceless :rotfl:

Although it hasn't been for a couple of years I used to go in

this place quite often. I'd never dreamed the cooks were on the menue also.

The food is ok with propper sarsons vinegar, HP sauce ect

to drown it in. One word of caution though the food hygene

can be a little iffy at times I did spot one of the cooks drop a fish finger on the floor in there, then whilst no one (except sneaky me) was looking retrive it and slip it on to a plate for the guy two tables in front of me.

But when you've been there for a few weeks and the cholestoral levels are dropping its a pleasant place to go for a top up. Earlier on in the evening though before the late night take away crowd get there.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I LOVE mushy peas, cod and chips as much as the next Englishman but when in LOS it baffles me why anyone feels the need to eat them (expats yes its understandable)...fish and chips are a saturday meal to be had on a foggy gloomy evening watching Bullseye (on UKGold of course)

lazyphil said:I LOVE mushy peas
That's another bit of "cuisine" that I just do not get. Mushy peas are tasteless and gross. I far prefer my peas to be fresh (frozen is OK, tinned is not), steamed til warm/hot but still firm, with just a touch of butter and salt. Pretty much like all me veggies like that.

Cod-n-chips are just dandy, tho'!

Cheers,

SD

Nervous_Dog said:<<Mushy peas are tasteless and gross. I far prefer my peas to be fresh (frozen is OK, tinned is not), steamed til warm hot but still firm,>>

You know, substiute cunt or tit for peas and your almost describing sex!

DOG

ROTFLMAO. Yes. Mushy = farang. Peas = gals. Steamed = pissed.

Tangent time. Reminds me of a couple of nights ago. After getting very pished, I wander to Bangkokney Bar just in time to see Gob beat the shit of an obnoxious farang (he deserved it). There I ran into Miss Perfect (see our stunner photo contest, my pix #1!!!!!!!!) who was visiting a friend who was having a birfday. We then went over to Suk to chow on some suki, where we run into the Dragon Lady (about 6 months ex-Midnite, with the cool real dragon tat on her belly, not Stoneman's gal), another FoMP (friend of Miss Perfect). Miss Perfect just dropped her sponsor, but kind sponsor had bought her a set of 36Cs. Good bloke, that one. Now is *really* is Miss Perfect (but still so shy that no pix even in a towel :( ). Long story short, we tired of the street and settled for my condo. Both gals were certainly steamed until hot and moist and I was pickled. But a fun time was had by all well into the following afternoon. Then the gals went home and Red asked that stupid question about balls.

I now return you to mushy peas.

Cheers,

SD

It's a deal. Still trying to write about the evening mentioned above that started with me and Norfly400 having flaming coffee drinks before 10pm, Twin calling my manhood into suspect because of that, Farangman then saying that "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" is his favourite song and Somchai nearly being sleazed by someone older than him. Very surreal.

I will post it soon. But not in this thread. Nor this broad.

Can we harass the KFC gals instead? I think that they are cuter but dumber...

OK, we really should talk about mushy peas now cuz sometimes LazyPhil gets upset about thread hijacks :p (remember the Banzai tree incident in the board bar) :D

Cheers,

SD

Archived