Storing Photos Online

gawguy

I want to put some photos into internet storage somewhere. They are photos of a gf and I that don't want to carry when I leave. They are legal, but the photos would be embarassing.

What is a good website or service to use? I could set up an email acct somewhere for the purpose. I want to be as anonymous as possible.

What is the best plan?

Thanks

GG

Try yousendit

This is a service to send big files to someone without limit of max email size or using ftp. They send a unique link to the email address you specify so only the recepient of the link may retrieve the data. By entering your own you email you just use it as storage while you are on your way home.

They store data only up to 7 days (or 25 retrievals, whatever comes first) so if you upload the pics shortly before you leave you should have enough time to retrieve them when you come home.

If you have several files (pics) you better put them into an archive so you only have to handle one file for upload/download, and if you're concerned with safety you may add a password to the archive as well.

Think this is what you're looking for.

Archived