Comming to UK

Old Hippie

Elef says"Else I can recommend Strand Palace Hotel - about the same price as St Giles if you're lucky and may also include their american breakfast. "

My Uncle now(now deceased)was head barman there for many years.Got the boot though as he got caught with his fingers in the till :(.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.k. Just booked a speaking tour of some Unis, and a book signing at the Swiller's Arms in Stoke. Working title of my book is "Punter: strange odyessy of a drunken loser." They are calling it a hit. and refering to me as "the new kerouac." Looking foreward to all this.

Your friend obviously has a taste for the real Olde England OH. I'm sure Jack can fix him up with something at the Swiller's.

There used to me a gentleman's club near Piccadilly tube station if I recall. It was called simply 'Men's' and there was always somebody hanging around looking for company. Failing that allow me to recommend the quieter corners of Hyde Park after dark. Tell your friend to bring his own sleeping bag. :)

SiLeakHunt said:

thanks for giving me plenty of warning. I'll do my utmost to be out of the couintry when you're here.

cheers

SLK,

As I recall, there are severel international treaties which ban you and I from being in the country at the same time. I believe a recent adendum to the Asia Pac treaty Bans you, Fiery Jack and myself from being in the same South East Region together at the same time...

Archived