Comming to UK

Old Hippie

Hi OH,

the price on their web page is GBP 59.50??

It's a OK hotel and not so far away from central London - for me central London starts other side of Marble Arch. Things to notice

- just outside is Bayswater Rd, a noisy and polluted street with heavy traffic almost 24/7

- it's too close to Queensway which is the biggest hotel area for tourists, so crowded busses and underground trains most of the day

- problems to find taxis and sometimes in the nights may be hard to find taxi drivers inside central London who want to go there - quite a distance to walk in a cold, rainy and stormy night.

Depending on what he wants to do still I should recommend a hotel closer to Shaftesbury Avenue/Soho/Chinatown.

But there are some good pubs not so far away from the hotel anyhow, but I think it was 20 years since I stayed in that area so maybe out-dated. And there's on Queensway a place for ice skating!

elef

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was also my first and LAST encounter with a Kings Cross street hooker.To cut a long story short I got ripped off for a tidy sum.

BUT as luck would have it,VI remembered he had a pen knife in his pocket.It would have been cheaper for her pimp to give me my money back than have to fork out to have four panels of his BMW 735i re-sprayed!

Revenge was swift and appropriate in this case methinks!

Archived