Movie Sequels that Didn't Work

Torneyboy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Fully agree on the Matrix sequels, very bad.

Also thought that Spiderman 2 was better than the first, but then again seeing that I think the first was crap that wasn't too hard to do.

Terminator 2 is also better than the first one, the third installment is utter rubbish though. Almost identical to the 2nd one, just some new actors, but the scenes, and order of them, are very very similar.

Sanuk!

You're kidding right? Either that or you are totally not into fantasy

I really wanted to like these movies, I really did. Saw all of them three times, and I just couldn't get into it. The 'magic' didn't work for me. I loved the books though. Like bibblies I think that in twenty years time they will be looked down upon as the greatest hyped films in the history.

Agree though that the matrix 2 and 3 topped it, easily. First installment was great, and they should have stopped after that.

'I thought Lord of the Rings 2 and 3 were crap too. Not enough goodie deaths, for a start'

jesus bibblies..... :doah: :doah: :doah:

not enough goodie deaths?..... :shakehead

the Films followed the books faithfully and in the books there were not many goodie deaths.

should Peter Jackson have changed the story and killed everyone off?.

this book has been read by millions of kids and adults for over 50 Years and do you think fans would have been happy if things had been changed/.

we might as well as kill off Peter Pan to make it more interesting or how about having something happening to Oliver Twist to make things less gloomy?.

Archived