Khoa San Road backpacker world records

ricosuave

It was referanced in This Thread

Look there and see the connection.

FYI Rico first arrived in Thailand back in 1999 as a Backpacker, he had been on a gap year with his Farang Girlfriend,had a major bust up in Australia and jumped on a plane to Bangkok without knowing anything about the Nightlife Scene.

3 months later he left as a Sanuker and has been returning to SE Asia annualy ever since.

>Most consultations of the Lonely Planet in a single day

pretty funny. this one in particular reminds me of walking through san francisco's rather large and distinctive chinatown a few years back. a couple tourists walking around looking confused pulled their noses out of their lonely planet long enough to ask me "where's chinatown"? they literally had no idea they were in the center of it because they were so focused on that goddamn book...

preahko

I remember that guy from when this board was on Delphi. He had a friend from the UK who was pretty funny as well. But I don't think that anything from Delphi or before is archived.

We are all mad as hatters from the UK :neener:

I think I have most of his Delphi postings somewhere since he also posted the same(and still does) on another SE Asia forum which I have been backing up for the last 7 years or so.

I will drop him an email tonight see if I can get him to start posting on here again.

Archived