The temptation to go bareback

Hi jitagawn,

"Have you tested yourself for Hepatitis,Herpes,Clymydia or Syphylis all of which sometimes give little or no symptoms.??"

Yes regularly, but that's not any guarantee for future so I don't recommend others to follow my policy - just stating the facts!

elef

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never ever again be tempted to go bareback.... I did it last month in thailand thinking I was invincible and guess what ... I caught an STD, gonorrhea to be exact... first time I had caught something like dat and let me tell you.... IT IS VERY VERY UNPLEASENT.. I ended up going to the doctor and he treated me by giving me a shot of antibiotics in my ass... also very unpleasent cuz this procedure had to be repeated the day after again in my other ass cheek... anyway I was cured within 5 days, but still I would HIGHLY advise that you not go bareback with bargirls, freelancers, or any kind of girl dat has sex for money... The doctor also went on to tell me that 70% of bargirls have either gonorrhea or chlamydia and 20% of this group of infected bargirls have a combination of both gonorrhea and chlamydia.... which was one hell of a wake up call for me.... so if youre REALLY unlucky... you get to have both as a present... So I again advise to not go bareback unless you wanna run a big risk of catching something like this or even worse....

Lusty said:

What diseases can be caught if venturing up the "tradesmens entrance"?Thanx

HHmmm I have no idea... I think you can catch the same stuff from the tradesmans entrance as you can from the standard entrance... lol with tradesmans entrance I take it you mean the back door right?

Guest lazyphil

1 in 60 adult thai is HIV positive (use johnnys for nooky with all Thais or is 1 in 60 thai on the game?), makes you think :(...almost like russian roulette, the odds are not that much better are they?

Nothing like some horror stories like the ones I've read here to make my temptations go (almost) completely away. That's just what I needed!. Now the idea of barebacking a P4P girl sounds again foolish and extremely dangerous to my mind.

I just hope I don't find a BG pretty and persuasive enough to make me loose my common sense once again... ::

NSU and genital warts are by far the most common STD's in Pattaya. I caught a bad dose(gonorrheia) a few years ago that was resisistant to a 500 mg ciprofloxin pill my doc prescribed. I ended up having to get a 250 mg intra-muscular injection in my right butt cheek of Rocephin(ceftriaxone)to knock it out. It was a pretty nasty strain. :yikes:

Archived