The temptation to go bareback

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jitagawn said:

What I would like to know from the pool of posters and punters here at Nana is:

How many fellows have gotten an STD when they DO USE A CONDOM 100% OF THE TIME.Once? never? and what was it? ::

Should I do a poll? Never did that before...

Come on guys pool the info. :)

I am curious.... ::

I never got anything. Was I lucky? YES.

I had a relationship with a gf and when she needed a blood test to get a work permit (she immigrated) she turned HIV + and syphillis stage II. That was 1998. Since then I always used a condom until I met my actual gf (thai). We both had blood tests and don't use condoms. I don't visit bars any more.

We have a great sex life. And I hate condoms.

jitagawn said:

What I would like to know from the pool of posters and punters here at Nana is:

How many fellows have gotten an STD when they DO USE A CONDOM 100% OF THE TIME.Once? never? and what was it? ::

Should I do a poll? Never did that before...

Come on guys pool the info. :)

I am curious.... ::

Ok here's my experience.......about 15 years ago,i was shagging girls BB and eating pussy like it was my last meal....i ended up catching a disease of the throat,i have no idea what it was,but basically i could not eat and i was as sick as i have never been in my life....i had to cut my holiday short,and it took me an extremely painful 6 weeks to get over it,losing about 10 kgs in weight and thousands in lost wages...

The doctors back home could not pinpoint the disease but oviously it was from dining on thai BG pussy....i have never gone down on BG pussy since and never will.....even with normal GF's i am hesitant to go down there....i'm still shell shocked....but if so many girls are going with guys who bareback,you're putting your'e health in jeapordy if you put your mouth anywhere near their pussies.

It's really hard to believe that this discussion even is existing. :rolleyes:

Your temptation is to go bareback with a BKK prostitute?? Are you freaking insane??? WTF are you thinking????

Someone has to say it!

It's really hard to believe that this discussion even is existing. :rolleyes:

Am I repeating myself?

To each his own, but get your head of your ass. You have to be out of your ever fucking loving mind, to be fucking a Thai prostitute without protection.

:) OK.

Now......

Tell me what is wrong with my post.

It's time to wake up!

:)HT

You know your right.... but I learned the hard way and now I will be very cautious and not go bareback when visting thailand, no matter how hot the girl or how good the punani looks.... make sure I got my economy pack of extra thick Durex condoms... AHhahAhaH

Guest lazyphil

HT 1 in 60 thai is HIV POSITIVE :(....lets face it screwing any thai female is hazzardous, yes bgs are higher risk, but dont be mislead and try and give out a false sense of security to newbies reading this, they might go out into the field with a warm fuzzy glow thinking its xmas and their birthday in one day thinking they can get away with non bgs because they are deemed clean!

Archived