The post levels

Alfmaz

Now tell me, I am a member with 290 post so when I reach 300 do I become an enthusiast, I only post when I have something to say even though I have been going to Thailand for years, how do the levels go and why do some have stars have they been very good members. 23 days and I there every day gets harder. 23 sleeps :elephant: :elephant: :chili: :chili:

Hi

From the FAQz

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice them below the Username in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

0 stranger

25 newbie

50 journeyman

100 member

200 enthusiast

400 addict

700 old hand

1200 veteran

1600 Pooh-Bah

2500 Carpal \'Tunnel

I think some of these may have changed .

Alfmaz,

the 5 stars mean that the relevant poster has sworn an oath to refrain from participating in paid sex for the rest of his life.

That is why I have them. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BuBi

Archived