Conversations with Thai girls

MisterBlonde

HI guys!

The most thais are not stupid!!The brain is often equal in all humans!

But..

If you really looking for a good talk with thai people, learn THAI...... Learn to speak thai, then is the only chance to have a nice talk with thai people in general! You have to know that most speak only a few words! And the bargirls can only speak about what concerns them!! money,drinking and falangs!

Go and stay in bkk for a couple of years, make some thaifriends and they will introduce you to many others!!

Have been in Thailand for about 6 years together (I'm 26 and from Sweden) speak, write thai fluent now, I think you guys just can't imagine what doors that have opened for me!!Not speak about girls.....

One other thing:

Dont send them money!!I dont want look like a bad guy but I have so many girlfriends down there that have boyfriends(falangs) who send them money, and I stay with them, they take care of me......No names!! And I help them to write emails to their husbands etc.!! Have also been speaking with some guys on the phone in falangland, and the girls say to them that I am their englishteacher............

Take care all of you...

Sorry if my english is bad!!Not my native language..

Tassos..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Thats the advantage for me with my Mrs living here in England (I hate learning languages :o)....she has had to learn English, suits me!

"The most thais are not stupid!!The brain is often equal in all humans!"

Yah, bet every country has it's winners!!!

I was in Sheba's and was flagging a waitress to check bin. The "Lady Boss" saw me and directed a dek serve to me. She took my money and came back with change. She didn't give the money to me. She looked puzzled. I waved my hand and she said, "No, NOT you." pretty nastily. She gave the money to another guy who check binned right before me (who she already gave change to). He was telling her it wasn't his. To no avail, the dek serve would brook no argument. He did what any sane guy would do. He took the money while saying it wasn't his. He left.

Had to get the mamasan who asked if I gave a 1,000 baht bill (least it's nice to be known as there was absolutely no argument of me getting my change). I honestly replied 500 on a 1 drink/1 lady drink bill.

Course I said, "Not you" to the dek serve as I left.

The WINNER of the week has to be my noodle vendor. After eating there for three months (and me telling her I'm not japanese three times) she asked me why am I not japanese. She said I look japanese. Which I replied, umm NO.

The winning comment was, "you read The Nation newspaper and do the crossroad. Sure you're not japanese?" Well, last time I looked The Nation was in English and not the Asahi Shibum (sp?).

<<burp>>

If enough people say green is blue you'll begin believing green is blue.

And a hell of a lot of people say I'm Japanese. Personally, I'm more a Miyamoto than an Ieyasu. But if I had to pick someone to be, it'd probably be Miyamoto Musashi. Many stories about this guy. Like he was challenged by someone he didn't want to dirty his sword so he said he'll see him at dawn the next day on a hill. First one to submit or leave the hill wins.

Dawn arrives. Challenger is there, but Miyamoto is nowhere to be seen. Nor can he be found. Challenger finally leaves the hill in disgust sometime after lunch. Miyamoto descends from a tree on the Hill and declares himself the winner. Challenger is shocked at his loss and insults Musashi who proceeds to beat him to death with a branch from the tree he was just in.

My problem? The only thing I'm good at swizzling is a straw. My weapon of choice is Pepsi. I've defeated many a glass over this fair city!!! Believe you me!!!

<<burp>>

Archived