Got a runner at Pretty lady

darklover

I think the chances of having a serious problem with violence is very, very low. This is a really safe place to have fun.

Just always have to be really careful about losing your temper.

Bar girls as a part of the business tend to know a lot of rough types that could cause problems. Especially if you are new to this.

As Hugh Hoy mentions above a few runners in twenty years. Your odds of having a serious problem are low.

Just be sure to smile as you throw her out.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jitagawn said:

T says-"

"Yeah, employ 20 girls, all barfined at 10pm,I make Bt33 * 20 = Bt660.

-Hmm-You only

make 33 baht on a barfine.How is that? Mai kao chai ber khun-

You know artists cant add. ::

I dont understand your math- 200barfine x20 girls=4000 baht-correct?

No bar biz or me thanks ::I just think it is a combo business.Not one or the other.

If its just beer why not open up a straight pub?

NO girls.?Lesss headache me thinks-

Sorry-Anyone that has a BB in Pattaya (Near walking street?)and says they are not in the girl biz (at least some what) is I believe kidding themselves-(which is ok) too :)

I dont know... call me crazy.Maybe I missed something these last 15 years.Beer bars in LOS=beer-girls,sex,beer ::

Please explain I knew I did not have this right.

Read my post to see how I make only Bt33 on a Bt200 barfine.

The post where you explained it is not in this thread but i remember after reading it twice it made sense. But you are doing the same thing the girls are doing. You think you make only 33 baht after subtracting her salary from the barfines, but her salary is paid also by your drink sales, right? :beer:

MaiLuk said:

The post where you explained it is not in this thread but i remember after reading it twice it made sense. But you are doing the same thing the girls are doing. You think you make only 33 baht after subtracting her salary from the barfines, but her salary is paid also by your drink sales, right? :beer:

Wrong. I have to pay her salary irrespective of beer sales. If a girl gets barfined at opening time and I sell nothing that day, then I still have to pay her and make the princely sum of Bt33, or Bt133 (with barfine at Bt300).

My one-word post was in response to the comment:

darklover said:

I told her she is lucky I did not throw her against the damn wall or something like most other farangs might do

Although *I* thought my one-word post was not a flame and instead summed up my thoughts clearly and distinctly, I can understand why one might complain; however, I cannot understand why there hasn?t been more comment on the above quote. I guess it?s just a sign of our times? Or an indication of the type of person that reads the forum?

IMO ?most farangs? would not throw a girl against a wall if she wanted to leave after ST, even if there were an agreement for LT. In fact, I would be surprised if anyone I have ever staggered with would even be upset over such a petty thing. My experience is that more girls have stayed LT after saying they only do STs, than have cut out after ST when promising LT. If Antman complained to me about girls cutting out, I would suggest he brush up on his technique and/or personal hygiene.

My best and most sincere advice is to be very careful about who one chooses to throw against a wall. Throwing a 40-kilo girl against the wall is easy to do, but the consequences can be severe and life changing. And when it starts, one might be surprised at all the different directions from which the consequences might occur.

torrenova said:

I've got 2 bars in the Siren Boxing Complex on Beach Road, on the right before you get to the entrance of Walking Street. They are "Easy Bar" and "I'm Easy Too" both on the left hand side if you look at the complex head on.

Maybe see you sometime by the sea !

Is that the one one the left just as you go in ? Cos I was there with Sileakunt and Uniformguy a few weeks back (oh and the missus!)

Archived