Got a runner at Pretty lady

MaiLuk said:

>LOS is way too HOT!

No! I like the heat in LOS. Wonder if i'm the only one

Join the club. Its one of the main reasons I go there....mind you, if I'm sitting on the beach, I tend to sit in the shade. Too much sun and I look like a sunburt lobster.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaiGuruDev said:

My one-word post was in response to the comment:

IMO ?most farangs? would not throw a girl against a wall if she wanted to leave after ST, even if there were an agreement for LT. In fact, I would be surprised if anyone I have ever staggered with would even be upset over such a petty thing. My experience is that more girls have stayed LT after saying they only do STs, than have cut out after ST when promising LT. If Antman complained to me about girls cutting out, I would suggest he brush up on his technique and/or personal hygiene.]

(From Dark)

Jaigurudev, Thanks for your in depth opinion and explanation, But I don't want you to think I am some kind of abuser or very angry person I have stated before on different posts, I have a great deal of respect for the girls and treat them really well, I am a non-drinker, and very polite when when speaking, negoitate everything before leaving the place or club we might meet, and I keep myself very clean and smelling good, not too bad on the eyes (lol), I think we are from a different culture in our thinking, And I know I am in a country not of my own, that does not give any worker in industry to treat me wrong in anyway, and the fact they should be aware of men from another culture have a different way of life they should be very cautious of making bad deals or agreements it could very bad for them as well( a hazard of the job) Where I come from if you stiff a guy like that generally he would be upset, especially if a servicer requests payment in full for service not rendered, to further it she approached me and was very adamant about getting me to bar fine her, she chose me, not me her. I don't believe we will likely agree on what to do on these matters, but I believe we can come to an understanding of the other's opinion and possible way to resolve such matters, I am a good punter and a careful one at that, thanks for reading.

You can avoid a runner by only taking them short time =)

Hey, we all know the days of the girl sticking around and handwashing laundry are wayyy over. I try to look on the bright side, getting ripped off in Thailand is cheaper than getting robbed by the skanks here in the States. I think in Thailand the odds are the girl will do the right thing most of the time.......when the bad stuff happens, you just gotta roll with it I think....you know, as you guys say, "TIT, mai bpen rai"

Rug

Back to the thread......

I also had a runner from Doll House Pattaya, about three years ago. This girl told me 1500 bht. LT. She had an amazing bum and legs. We went to eat, her girlfriend from Doll House met us. We all ate, after we all went to my room, "miss bum and legs" proceeds to shag me with energy, after she tells me she has to leave, her excuse" she has only key to apartment, her girlfriend needs to get in", so I give her 1000 bht. But her girlfriend stays LT, her lovemaking was gentle and sweet. We would end up hanging out for the rest of my stay in Pattaya. She would also become one of my steady's during my return visits to Pattaya, she was fair skinned, with light brown eyes. Last year she was "boyfriended" by some guy from the UK....good for her, she was an incrediable girl, with a heart of gold...funny how a runner's friend becomes a very LT.

Chok dee,

HOKS

see you guys in 5 months..........

RugDoctor36 said:Hey, we all know the days of the girl sticking around and handwashing laundry are wayyy over. Rug
Maybe but some of the good ones who want repeat business or to stay on for the day (s) will sometimes go out of their way to tidy up, do your laundry (put it in rather than washing it), wash up, etc. Much more than your average western pig will do, even if she doesn't work.

darklover said:

Where I come from?

Perhaps you would do better if you left your preconceived notions at home. Thailand is a different place, and plays by different rules. Thailand?s rule of law and even the Thai?s own ideas of common sense are often very different than what we are used to in most of our home countries. Trying to equate the ethics of a Thai BG to a craftsman from one?s home country is patently ridiculous, IMO.

The problem as I see it isn?t that she doesn?t understand how things work in your country, it?s that you don?t understand how things work in the country you are visiting. After all, you?re in her home!

TG?s sometime bargain for LT and cut out after ST. That?s just they way it is. And no amount of negotiating up front is going to change that or protect you from a girl that wants or intends to leave early. So when it happens next time, and it will indeed happen to you again as sure as the sun shines, don?t get worked up over it. You?ll live longer? If you?re staying at the Nana, just go down to the lobby and get another girl if you?re so inclined!

The girls may cut out for many reasons; it could be a punter?s poor technique or personal hygiene, or maybe she has a baby/boyfriend/husband back home who needs looking after and she still needs to pay the rent. Or maybe she wants to go back to the bar and score another BF before the night is over. But none of that matters! It happens? Get used to it.

IMO, all this negotiating up front is a sure sign of a newbie, and if you find the right girl, she will try to take advantage of it. If a girl comes on to me and starts talking about money, I take it as a sign that she doesn?t respect me and I?ll send her away.

Only rarely will I ever tell a girl I want LT, because *I* don?t want to be locked into anything; it works both ways. If she turns out to be a starfish, I can go out and get another girl in no time or give Hoover a call. On the other hand if she?s good in the kip and suitably impressed with my swordsmanship, there?s a pretty good chance she?ll spend the night.

Additionally, I rarely (if ever) talk about money up front. If a girl gets up and starts getting ready to leave, I?ll just put a suitable amount of baht on her purse as she?s dressing. I never confront the girl by handing the money to her, and I haven?t really had a problem since I started doing it that way.

darklover said:

I don't believe we will likely agree on what to do on these matters, but I believe we can come to an understanding of the other's opinion?

Your loss. You?ll either learn from posters more experienced than you, or condemn yourself to repeat your mistakes.

Threatening violence over something so petty as a girl leaving early is not something I need to understand.

shygye said:

[color:"green"] Hey, we all know the days of the girl sticking around and handwashing laundry are wayyy over. [/color]

When my TG saw I was gathering clothes to take to the laundry, she added some of hers to the mix. :grinyes:

My girl and I have progressed to 2 laundry bins. Not one each, rather one goes to the laundry and the other stays in the condo (laundry just downstairs). We seem to get through an awful lot of laundry - around Bt500 per week I suppose.

Archived