Got a runner at Pretty lady

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear JAIGURUDEV, I must say you have mistaken my post for "flaming" or lashing out at another member. To hear it from the horse's mouth "I was in no way attacking a board member, but simply putting down my experience and the way I handled my own situation" There is no problem between me and <forehead> He said how he handled it and I wrote how I handled my encounter, I don't even know the guy? I was expressing my anger of what a tourist has to endure. For a future note "I have no need to lash out at anyone here I simply am not that kind of person so sorry that someone or some people took it the wrong way I only post for reporting, questions I have, and humor. I have enjoyed learning from the site and keeping up with current LOS news over the last 6 years (aka kingkong33). Thanks for understanding. (Dark) :worship: :worship:

HI Himitsu just to let you know, the reason I may not have received a beating is because it was the dollhouse in Pattaya, not Bangkok ( I met the owner when it used to be in Clinton plaza). It's a hotel in pattaya that I have stayed at many times and been a loyal " no causing problem customer" I always pay on time, I don't drink so I always have my wits about me, except when I am really sleepy. I should have just went downstairs and asked the security guard to kick her out instead, plus my important things were locked up in the safe. I just got fed up! (have you ever been fed up like that before) it intensifies my anger because I really go out of my way to be really nice to the all the ladies I choose to spend time with(gentle, patient, always tip for taxi, will buy dinner or breakfast, massage, let them sleep in, etc." And then wham! they try to take me for a ride for no reason I can think of?? I also felt a little bold with my friend next door, Looking back we both could have probably got beaten or killed or something awful. I will have to try a slightly different approach next time. :doah:

darklover said:

Dear JAIGURUDEV, I must say you have mistaken my post for "flaming" or lashing out at another member.

<snipped>

darklover...no need to explain. You expressed your situation quite well IMO. I've done similar and others here have too.

Been the victim of a runner only about 2 or 3 times in almost 20 years, so I consider myself lucky. First time was about 12 years ago by a go-go dancer who had stayed with me til late morning twice before tried some shit on me. Barfined her at midnight; back at the hotel showered separately and get into bed; a little foreplay and then she says "Hugh, I go 3 o'clock". I was pissed off, but stayed calm. I merely got up and started putting my clothes back on. She looked puzzled. "What u do?", she asks. "I go get another girl..get dressed", I replied. She said she would go at 3 a.m. to a birthday party. LOL. "No," I said, "you go now". She got dressed and I handed her 50 baht for taxi. She gives it back to me and wants more. I said, "Okay, here's 20 baht for motorbike". She didn't want to go without 500. No more discussion. Will only make things worse. I picked up the phone and called the front desk and asked for security. She understood that completely and sprinted out of the room :) These gals know if they have a prob with security, they may have problems going to the same hotel again for a while...or problems with the police. depending on the accusation.

Hugh (Tin Member)

Forehead-

To help out in this post about runners...I'll include one of my stories! About 3 years ago I was in Dollhouse (when Ken still ran the place) and saw this amazing chick dancing. My mouth fell open and just was bent on having her. She was dressed in street clothes but had only just been Bf'd by some guy in his 40ies!

I bought her several drinks and she would dance for me on the booth! She kept comming over to me and we would flirt and kiss! I watched as she gave her BF back to this guy and aggreed to go home with me! We went from GoGo to GoGo, we partied for a long time that night. She was a young China/thai girl with an awesome rack and a great body. Well, finally I felt I'd bust If I didn't have her...she had been tessing, playing, kissing me all night!

We went back to my room and had a great fuck all over the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen table, and ended it on the living room floor! She rocked my world...one of my all time fucks! Later, that night we went out for some food...I'd only brought maybe 400 baht with me for this and left all else in the safe! While we were eating at some food vendor...her mobile rings and she gets all heated and want to leave. One of her friends had been in a fight and she cried the, "My friend go to Hospital and I have to go" she wants money for ST but I have maybe 300 baht on me after the food. She left with only the words, "See you soon"!

I told her to come back later that night and we would settle up for ST...It was too late to go anywhere but home for some sleep. She never came back...I left Pattaya 2 days later!

About a year and a half ago I see her in Living Doll as a drink girl...she has put on a few pounds but still is quite hot...her titts are bigger and her body is still very nice! She is being grabbed and handled by this britt. I motion her over and ask her for a drink and give her a famous,"SkiBum Smile" and she blushes. She tells me I look like someone she knows...I ask her who? She doesn't say! When she returns with my drink, I asked if she would like to go LT...quickily says, "Yes"! She is off to the changing room. When she returns the Britt guy asks why she not go with him...gets mad and sends me razzor eyes! We leave LD and head for some food and a good night together! I never told her who I was! Gave her 2500 baht the next morning with a promise to BF her that night...I didn't go Back...I've never seen her again since...

I don't know if I was Lucky or she Was Lucky!

SkiBum

Archived