Help! My GTG girlfriend is cheating on me!!

MaakSiDa

My GTG girlfriend, with whom I have a serious relationship since 17 months is cheating on me (since 6 months)!! It started back then when my girlfriend's mother insisted that she moves out of my flat into another (friend's) flat, 'as we are not married'... She's a student, 20, who has changed over the last six months a lot. I just started to understand why... After moving into her friend's flat we saw each other only every couple of days or even weeks, she claimed that she travelled together with dad to Bangkok... I've found out that she placed profiles on several internet dating sites (had too much time away from me?), and also joined chat rooms. We had some arguments why we saw each other less and less often. After all, I have never even looked at any other girls since I know her!! I supported her every month financially, her college fees, motorbike etc, etc...

She keeps lieing to me!! Hey, she might actually have met and have sex with other guys in Bangkok, contracting HIV!! I'm really scared as for Aids. I don't understand her. But I still LOVE her!!

I guess, that she's afraid to die, as she has a serious medical heart condition. She thinks, that neither me, nor her parents can pay for the surgery.

What should I do?? Should I dump her? After all, she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money. Should I just try how it works out over time?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MaakSiDa,

I don't want to sound callous and unsympathetic here, really. I have a friend of mine who has dated several ladies he's met through these chat sites, all GTG, with degrees from big BKK Unies, all with good jobs in BKK, and everyone he's met so far he's found are not only bedding him (condomless to boot) but other guys they meet on the net as well. It seems it is the "in" thing to do now for the supposedly GTG's in BKK. He's caught them out because they have all used his computer in his home and left things on where he could look at what they were doing. (No, he doesn't have a keystroke reader on the machine. They've all just been stupid enough to leave things open on the computer.)

As for your lady, mightn't it be she is looking for some way to make the cash she needs to pay these needed medical bills she would need to pay to cure her "heart condition"? Maybe looking for a sponsor, or just someone foolish enough to fall for a story and send her cash. It is the in scam now-a-days it seems. Seeing that neither you or her father can afford to pay for her operation, or whatever it is she needs, and you state she may die from this illness, maybe she is looking out for herself, as she doesn't want to die as you say. What keeps you from marrying her and taking her to your home country and working there to make the monies needed to help her in this? Her age? Her family? Sin sot? There are many questions needed to be answered here before anyone can help you. Try providing more information and maybe someone here can help you.

Cent

Hi maaksida,

I think Cent has pretty much said it all.

I sounds like you lived with this girl for at least a year. If she is lieing now about her cheating on you, them maybe best to move on. But only you can know that.

She has a dire medical situation (heart problem) that needs attention? Then verify it, and find out the cost. But you haven't done that yet, a year and a half into the relationship?? Maybe time to look in the mirror, and ask yourself why???

Maybe you're not there for her, in her mind? :dunno:

My best advice if you love her, is to get involved in her medical situation, take control, and fix it, or at least make it a top priority in your life. But if you really loved her, you would have done this already. If she's straying, it's either because you're not giving her what she needs, or she's just conning you all the way the the bank. But because you lived with her before, I doubt the latter. Hard for anyone here to give reasonable advice though, based on so little info.

Chok dee

HT

Stupid question maybe, but have you confronted her? If you have and she keeps lying, cut off the cash and the relationship and be sure to tell her why. Don't go soft on her because of her heart condition. It sounds like a preconceived plan from her part anyway. First move out, see each other less and less, more and more butterflying. Dump her, and if you love her, maybe consider taking her back, but only if she comes crawling back to you and on your terms alone. There are times to be considerate and times to be hard, and now is the time to be hard. If you don't respect yourself, she sure as hell won't.

Cheers,

soongmak

I've been with my girl for nearly a year now and if I found out she was cheating, then I think there'd be a 90%+ chance she would have to go. I don't say 100%, which was my first thought, just because it hasn't happened and i would judge each situation on its merits, or lack of them.

If your not going to marry her then why do u care if she cheats? You basically had the cow with the milk in house and you did not pull the trigger. The parents made her move out because you were not married and she is exploring her options. It is evident that you did not care too much for the milk., at least from the cow's perspective.

I deal with young Thai chicks all of the time and 20yr olds are the most flaky, neurotic, naive and unpredictable group you will find.

Enjoy the pussy and don't sweat the cheating stuff. If the cheating stuff is too important for you to overlook then move on.

Got to agree with JJ here. She is looking for something permanent. She didn't find it in you, so she is moving on. She may well be getting sposorship from another, or looking for such...Just because a girl is a "GTG" doesn't mean she won't trade what she has to get what she wants or needs, especially if she can confuse love and drama with it all...

I have to agree with the others. Kick her to the curb and find someone else. If she is cheating on you now she will more than likely do it again later. Sorry to be so blunt but it is time to move on. She obviously can't be trusted.

Archived