Help! My GTG girlfriend is cheating on me!!

MaakSiDa

I once went out with a young girl who was drop dead stunning and also had a heart condition.

She fully beleived that by 21 she'd be dead.

Her responce was to fuk anything in site that she liked, including me.

Spoke to her about it, and she said, "If I'm going to die, then I want to do as much as i can, if I wasn't going to die then I probably wouldn't"

Funny thing was she had soe surgery, got some new medication and was "Cured" - well, stll not as healthy as a normal 18 year old, but wasn;t going to die.

And sadly she stopped being fun!

She had a amazing figure, half portuguese and some other nationalities thrown in, great chest!

DOG

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you don't live together anymore and you've been arguing when you see each other, why not just stop calling her and when she calls and wants to have some fun, use a condom. (not a plug, just common sense.)

BTW, stop paying for her, too. Cut her off cold turkey. If it's a problem, just tell her that she broke your heart and leave it at that.

The best advice is to try and get over the "love" thing. I don't know how old you are but there will be others, trust me on this.

MaakSiDa,

It started back then when my girlfriend's mother insisted that she moves out of my flat into another (friend's) flat, 'as we are not married'..

Just out of curiosity, why did she have no objections before her daughter moved in with you? She might no have known of course is my guess but then was her decision on asking her to move for the 'not married' motive perhaps a signal to you to pop the question?

After moving into her friend's flat we saw each other only every couple of days or even weeks,...

Mind if I ask why???

After all, she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money.

I don't think this is relevant. Butterflying is butterflying regardless who she is and what her intentions are.

Should I just try how it works out over time?

Honestly I doubt more time will have any positive affect on your relationship. 17 months together of which 6 months (as you said) have been full of suspicions on her misbehaving. Seeing eachother less and less often, placing pics on dating sites etc...doesn't sound like she's happy nor serious about current relationship. Sorry, JMHO.

Spare yourself the money, time and headaches and wish her the best with her heart condition, future and life.

MaakSida,

'What should I do?? Should I dump her? After all, she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money. Should I just try how it works out over time?'

It seems to me that your realtionship with her has no long term future and its just a matter of how and when it is wrapped up and written into to your memoirs.I always find it easier to move on when another cutie comes along and reminds me of just how much more fun life can be.

I just returned from a short trip in BKK, and found out that my sweet 21yr old named Gig who I thought was a GTG studying is in fact leading a very complex life as a freelancer and has 3 guys bankrolling her, its a rather long complex story which I might try and write up some day. As I had never invested much emotional value in her it makes not much difference to me but it was still a surprise to see how easily decieved I had been.

JP

JP

MaakSiDa said:

My GTG girlfriend, with whom I have a serious relationship since 17 months is cheating on me (since 6 months)!! It started back then when my girlfriend's mother insisted that she moves out of my flat into another (friend's) flat, 'as we are not married'...

I would have to agree with Old Hippie and Zaad observations. One year might be a long time for you to start thinking about more permanent relationship, ie. marriage ? Her mother allowed her daughter to stay with you with no future ? She needed to do something, right ? Remember that women have short shelf life. They have to explore other alternatives real fast. If you have a daughter or sister, you will understand.

Just my two satangs ja... :-)

GTG

MaakSiDa said:

What should I do?? Should I dump her? After all, she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money. Should I just try how it works out over time?

MaakSiDa,

Since you aren't married, I think it 's better for you to move on. Loyalty is very important in relationship. You also support her. You don't deserve cheating. If she isn't happy with you, she should sit and talk, not cheating on you!! It's unacceptable. :nono: Can you trust her again?

Somehow, this is just my opinion. You are the only one who know her.

Hopefully, you can sort things out...

I am with OH and JJ on this one.

From her perspective you are not married and now no longer living together. Therefore she is a free agent. She is just playing the market looking for perhaps a better prospect.

At the end of the day if you are not married or are not planning to get married you shouldn't expect fidelity as you are not committting now are you?

Pull the plug on the money and go out and get some "bad girls" and have some fun.

I posted awhile back about a "GTG" who was playing me along, as well as a few others from this board. All the while, she was engaged to another guy. When I caught her at it, her excuse was she had no idea if any of us was really serious, and would follow through. She explained she was 36, never married, and wanted something in her life. She saw nothing wrong with what she was doing at all. When I accused her of lying, she actually said she didn't consider it lying. She was basically seeing who came off first. Sad is, it almost cost her everything...rumor has it, the guy followed through with the marrage, but she was still sending Christmas messages to other guys...some are never happy with what they have...always playing their options and always looking for a better deal...others just figure a guy isn't serious and move on...

The bottom line is if the girl is seeing or wanting to meet other guys, then her love is not there for you so it is always best to cut your losses asap and move on.

I know hard to do, but the girl is is a win win situation as she is being given money by someone who is in love with her all the while looking for her true love...

When she finds him, it will be no problem to cut off her financial sponsor because she has little emotional involvement for this banker and her perceived now love will take of her at least her mind..

Why are there so many guys out there who just won't let go when the obvious signs are there where you aren't the one?

Cardinalblue

Archived