Add a review and get a free upgrade

khunsanuk

Hi,

Kinda surprised to see relatively few reviews in the new review system. There are almost 300 people who have access to it, yet less than 20 people have added any reviews / comments.

You guys lazy? :)

Seriously though, I think this feature can become a very nice asset to the site, but it needs as much reviews as possible for it to reach its full potential. So, I think I might need to increase the incentive a bit :)

I'll start by opening up all the categories until the end of the month to all registered members. Futhermore, the person with the highest number of reviews added at the end of this month will receive a free 1-year Silver Membership, and any person who enters at least 25 reviews will receive a free 3-month Silver Membership. Both will revert to Bronze after they expire, so you will still have full access to the entire review system after your Silver Membership expires.

I will also upgrade any regular member who enters at least 10 reviews to Bronze Membership.

Oh, and the highest number so far is 11 reviews.

So, if you are any having problems adding reviews / comments, please let me know and I'll try to explain the process (which is really very simple).

Sanuk!

PS Some quick rules:

- The reviews do need to be of acceptable quality (to be judged by me) in order to be counted. A quick post saying 'Yeah, this place sucks' does not cut it.

- Posts responding to questions in other posts do not count as reviews. Unless of course the answer is part of a review.

- Both adding a new establishment to the list as well as adding a review for one already in the list count as reviews. If you enter a new establishment, it is preferable that you seperate the description and the review into 2 seperate entries (although I'm afraid I will count it as one review).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I've added a couple, with more to come soon.

I'm based in Pattaya, and would love to review some of the breakfast buffets, but it would be more as a group. It seems pointless to give every one a different review--seems better to point out the differences. Is this out of bounds, i.e. does every review have to be of a single establishment?

as with the Photo section i cannot access the review section.

i have tried to do everything that Members have advised to have a look at both subjects,but to no avail.

it would be good to look at the review section as i will be visiting BKK for the first time in 3 Years and i would be interested in reading about how things are at the moment.

Hi,

expat:

"Ok, I've added a couple, with more to come soon."

Saw that, thanks.

"Is this out of bounds, i.e. does every review have to be of a single establishment?"

Yes, don't really see how we could review several establishments in one review. Don't think the system can handle that.

sayjann:

"as with the Photo section i cannot access the review section."

Really strange... have you tried logging out, deleting your cookies and logging back in?

How about using a different browser?

Do you get any specific error message?

Sanuk!

"Really strange... have you tried logging out, deleting your cookies and logging back in?

How about using a different browser?

Do you get any specific error message?2

sometimes when i enter the site i have to log on with my Username and Password.

still a problem.

i have no idea about Browsers,i have said on other occasions that i am the original Computer Idiot and have no idea of how things work.

the 'error' message i get is that i am not able to view this section of Nanaplaza.

maybe it is because i am only a Bronze Member?.

but not a real problem as i can always get answers from other People in different Threads....

Archived