Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but you come over as someone who has been badly burned and now remains bitter and twisted and are determined to spout your TG abuse here. Its your post that spouts the BS not mine.

Many men are very happy to meet and marry TG's and your vitriol does you no favours.

ANY woman will make a good wife, given the right circumstances for the two people.

I suspect that many women in the EU and US have been shagged by far more men than some BG's.

So is it not prostitution to demand, as many women in the west do, dinner, taking out, gifts, jewellery etc etc etc. Of course it is. To put TG's in the category is complete stupidity.

I mean, Ive only been going to Thailand for 30 years, owned a Beer Bar in Pattaya in the late 70's, and lived there for around 5 years so what do I know.?

Hi skibum,

You shouldn't be appologizing to me.....It should be soidoggy.....:spank:

But really does show what these guys must have to put up with. And I can really understand their fustrations. It's not like it's easy for them to do in the first place.......but have to continue to have to deal with after, for life???? Not really fair, and really is no one else's business.

I've said before that I will resist becoming involved with a prostitute before. And always seems to be taken wrong, in that I'm commenting on another, who has done. But I'm not. And actually have great respect for those that can do. Could I ever? Of course I could. I resist, but doesn't mean shit, in the end. I'm not immune to finding my love anywhere. Love just happens.....and you cannot predict where. That fact is just the long, and short of it all. You might try to stay away from certain sectors, but still won't protect you, when cupid slings his arrow into your heart. That is one thing that can just come out of nowhere.

And that is all that really matters..........in the end.

HT

Hi Mailuk,

You make some very good points, as usual. :bow:

Relationship figures the world over, are not so hot anymore. 50% of US marriages are destined for the garbage heap???

But what about punter/bg relationships? I personally know of around 10 here in Hawaii. They all have had a 0% rate. Not to say that is the average, but I've not seen 1 single success story here. That's pretty scary, and the story is always the same.......can't take the bar out of the b/g. Always up to her old tricks (no pun intended :) )

HT

Take your Jabs...maybe I deserve them!

No, I haven't been burnt alot in life... If I've been hurt by a TG and spouted fire it's due to my own selfishness and stupidity! I deserved it and knew it then and now! There is no false illusion for me! I've screwed up most if not all those relationships...on my very own!

I love TG, BG, GTGs and all things Thai. Thai to me is what I like.

But what is the "Thai Girl Abuse" that I'm spouting...here?

I haven't said anything abussive about women or Thais...I've been blunt, that is different!

The BS I am referring to is the idea that TG don't have a way out unless they whore themselves...That remains to be complete.....BULLSHIT!

SkiBum

Hi soidoggy,

>>>>>>>Sorry but you come over as someone who has been badly burned and now remains bitter and twisted and are determined to spout your TG abuse here.<<<<<<<

Hahahahhaha! Well.....there was Junarei, MaiLuk! :) That's some pretty heavy insight, you have to admit. :grinyes:

Where is she now, by the way? :)

HT

Hi Skibum,

>>>>>>The BS I am referring to is the idea that TG don't have a way out unless they whore themselves...That remains to be complete.....BULLSHIT!<<<<<

I'm with you there, dude. All the way!. Sure, there are some situations were is demanded, but is *way* too much used as an easy excuse for doing.

In most cases, is a simplified cop-out. Girls are put under such great pressure? :) All the one's i know, are too busy shopping at MBK to worry about it.

HT

Archived