Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

Old Hippie -

RE: Hookers in the USA vs Thailand

But surely these US based experiences are far far away from the Thai or Brazilian GFE, aren't they? I mean this stuff sounds real professional...

In Pattaya last month I hooked up with three different girls, I met them on the street heading around 5pm when things are abuzz. All were fresh and new to the beer bars and Pattaya, (straight in from the buffalo watering hole bars maybe...), 20 yrs old, nice looking, 7-8's, one even came back two days later to give me a freebie because she said she could not work in her beer bar anymore...I was touched...

What you get in the USA sounds more like going to the dentist to relieve an ache...nothing against dentists or relieving an ache...

Isn't this the case?

Maybe I was wrong that most contributors here are far away from the P4P scene in the USA, but what I really meant was that if they were, then they were into Thailand for something else...a little more like the GFE... ???

Riotiger

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi tiger,

I know nothing of Brazil. But your insights into both are very welcome here. Beyond Asia, I hear South America is a close runner-up for sanuk, in the world at large. :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience. After all, is what it's all about here, and you are quite generous in doing so.

Bored. Me? Anyone? Talking about sanuk? Never......it's the fabric that binds us all together here. :D And nothing is more important than having you speak here. New blood is always needed, to keep us alive. Guys like you, Tiger, are the whole difference, in the success here.

So share away! But be carefull of a guy named "OLD HIPPIE". He's a little gun-shy of the situation, due to overwhellming bad experiences. :D

HT

:yeahthat:

Sponsorship and the Advantage/Disadvantages:

Why does a man feel the need the take a whore out of the sitiuation she has choosen to place herself in? Why does a sponsor believe that giving money to a whore is something that motivates her to change...when in fact it is the reason she came to being a Prostitute? A sponsor should find other alternatives apart from money as a motivating factor! Why do men just throw money at a problem or spout their jizz in girls and believe their whore is different Now...somehow? The saving is impossible, with few execptions, for 99% of these girls...

SkiBum

Cardinalblue -

Well I really liked your posts. Do not worry about Soidoggy, he just took things personal, which is good because these are serious subjects.

Actually when I read his post about the "boring prat, whos probably been stung by some TG (which actually shows how thick they are) from Redneck USA" actually I thought he was talking about me because of my rather brutal post about Pretty Woman.

I probably deserved his wrath more than you did.

Anyway - keep the good ideas coming... I think the post is basically on track - at least I tried to keep there with my last post on intercultural and language misunderstandings...

Riotiger

Hi ND,

>>>A long ime ago someone wrote here in a thread that the only way to sponsor someone successfully was to give them so much money there was no need to work, get them employed somewhere else or studying full time, and be there for them 24x7<<<<

The last, is the only thing that will ever make it work.

You have to be there 24/7. Even if not physical. You *GOT* to be there, in spirit, and show support every second, every day. It's a requirement to being with a Thai girl. They have a great need to feel that, every freaking second. They always need to be reassured every single minute. Why? Who knows, but is just the way it is. ::

HT

ok......I do know. My experience is that Thai girls need constant reminders that you love them. I'm talking 10 times a day. And no less. Based on insecurity??? Maybe, but I do know they need it, like they need air to breath. But they can also give back in like kind, which makes it sooo hard to be without them. :)

HT

"...But surely these US based experiences are far far away from the Thai or Brazilian GFE, aren't they? I mean this stuff sounds real professional..."

Sure, it is short time at best. Some of the girls are really great performers, but when the hour is up, it's up! Your dentist analogy is a good one!! There is no comparing USA-LOS. I have some experience in Latin America, Brazil, Argentina etc...liked it a lot, found it different than the traditional P4P GFE in LOS, not necessarily better, just different...What I remember about the scene in Brazil and Argentina was usually it was more of a club atmosphere, more relaxed, almost like you were picking up a girl for real...

ND,

Look man, when I am in a club any place in the world, kicking it with my local friends, I am in the mix, have my game on,a nd am pullin' hos left and right, but I never go just to get laid, that is for losers, I am so much more than that...I am great! But the really good clubs start up late, and have expensive alcohol, I don't skimp when I party, cause only I know how to party...incidently, I just left a club at 08:45 a.m. BKK time...

Archived