Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

JJ said, "Expalin your rationale of why a non-P4P chick would make a better mate/"

Never said they made a better wife!

Or a GTG makes a better wife...I just said BG can make good wives!

My rational on why a BG can make a good wife is simple: You either save them on the front end and they realise this or they experienced it all from the back end and realise how good of a thing you are. Also, all that experience makes for good sex and they know how to really fuck...

Just a simple statement really, "BG's can make really good wives" Can not will or for certain...only CAN!

SkiBum

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High Thaied -

Where this post is going, I have no idea, but I sure hope that it twists and turns and eventually finds THE ANSWER - a glimpse beyond our material confines into the infinite wisdom. Until then, I will pitch in another two cents here to try and keep the ball rolling... :elephant:

Now this is great - you wrote: :applause: :applause: :applause:

"The "Sponsor" is a huge part of what drives prostitution in Thailand. Without it, Thai prositution wouldn't even be famous anymore. Would be just like most places, like the US. You pay a whore to fuck you, and move on. Not many would even think to get involved with one, beyond that. But not so in LOS......Something to think about, anyway!"

The interesting thing about this idea is that, if true, and I don't think necessarily that you are saying that it is, rather that it might be, and that here is this possibility, but that if true, then in the end it takes this supposedly altruistic idea of sponsorship and turns it on its head into the ultimate corruptor. :onfire:

Hmmm. I love stuff like this so must respond...

Relationships with prostitutes. And as you mentioned, this would never happen in the West. In the West, if you run into a whore, and most of the contributors here I think do not usually, I never have, then you would pay her and that would be the end of it.

Why in Thailand do these "stupid" guys get into these sponsorship deals and dream of relationships and usually wind up being disappointed? And the same thing happens in Brazil, so my curiosity is peaked.

Well, several factors have already been mentioned. For one, there are economic excuses present in Thailand and not in the West as to why a BG would excercise her profession. Second, from the farang's view the sex is really good and easily availble. Third, for older farangs it offers much younger partners than what they could expect to get in the West. Fourth, it is cheap. And fifth, my Pretty Woman syndrome (above), his moral programming is glitched in the West to make him accept relationships with prostitutes. If I left anthing out, sorry. :dunno:

But there is a sixth. Yes, and it is most simple. And perhaps it is the real driver behind all of these sponsorships, and hence the driver of prostitution in Thailand. :: And it is intercultural and language misunderstandings. :sex:

Why would you never get involved with a whore in the West? Because the minute she opened her mouth, you would know from her uneducated accent and improper use of her own language that you were now facing the bottom of the barrel socially. This is a woman, who, as Frank Zappa once phrased it, "you can't take home to momma." (If she were good looking and young and educated, then she would not be selling herself for a few hundred dollars, she would go to the capital city to become a dating/marriage whore like all the other Western women - looking for that special, rich man, whose crooked ugly smile has that special twinkle to it, she notices, suddenly, after confirming that he is indeed worth a few million Euros...) And from her misplaced verb modifiers you would induce that she had previously taken large amounts of some sort of mind altering drug, and perhaps was currently on them at the moment. Relationship? :barf:

Now you, a first time farang visitor, are talking to a Thai prostitute. I was told by some old timers I met in Thailand that the Thais have seven layers of social level, and when they meet they quickly determine who is in which level and who is above whom. But you have no idea of this, and that she is surprise surprise on the bottom rung. She can't speak Thai properly? You have no idea. If her broken English and English sex vocabulary is better than the PhD GTGs' across the street, well, then your BG is the smarter one. Is she is strung out on some drug - no way to tell from her language use. In fact, there are so many things that the farang is not aware of at all, and since he cannot communicate effectively in Thai, how can he even have a chance of guessing if she is being sincere to him as he sets up his sponsor relationship to "save" her from her fate as a BG?

Now add to this the fact that you just had amazing sex with her, free of all the Western guilt complexes, and include all of the other factors, and perhaps we can see the sponsorship taking place.

Anyway, perhaps the cultural and language barrier helps explain a lot of this sponsorship and acceptance of relationships with the wrong type of Thai girls.

Incidentally, my guess is that if any farang ever is able to successfully pull a BG out of the scene for good, he will not be a newbie to Thailand, and will speak good Thai....otherwise he will have been extremely lucky...

Riotiger

-JJ wrote:

"...>>>>>>>>>>Prostitution is the easy way out? Go sell your ass every night to make a living and tell me how easy it is.<<<<<<<<

HT wrote: "...It's a damn sight easier than working on a factory floor for 10 hours at 300 baht a day.

Don't kid yourself, JJ.

These girl's do, because the money is big, and the work is relatively easy. Period!..."

HT,

got to pretty much agree with you on this. The ones who really hate it and can't do it, quit faitly early.

"...Relationships with prostitutes. And as you mentioned, this would never happen in the West. In the West, if you run into a whore, and most of the contributors here I think do not usually, I never have, then you would pay her and that would be the end of it..."

I am a guy who likes hookers...Even here in the USA, I patronize them. No denying it, no point in denying it...I am not the only guy here keeping the sex industry in business, so I must have a lot of company! That said, I am good friends with a Thai woman here, and a Vietnamese woman here, who own "massage apartments." Basically, descreet apartments where you go to see a young woman to relax...get what you need and go on with life! I would not sponsor them, no one dreams of it, it is a business plain and simple so some say...? well, guess again! These women, and the women that work for them often get offers from guys to be their exclusive property, or even their wife...one girl was offered a car, apartment and college tuition etc... the guy was/is loaded! But, as these girls make upwards of $1000 a day, the hell with any degree! or wasting prime earning years in school on their butts learning, when they can be on their backs earning...trick will be in ten years to see how many of them have anything left...even with that kind of money comming in, most will have little or nothing to show for it! If you read www.sfredbook.com you will learn at SFO has many "legends" working, that is, women well into their 50's and 60's still working, they never learned to do anything else, and are broke...or in BKK, take a look at the wall of shame...some of us know girls there from back when they were hot and had it all...they all blew it! wonder how many would like to go back in time and grab the guys they pushed away because they thought they could do better...?

Skibum,

>>>>>You either save them on the front end and they realise this<<<<

But this is the problem......and listen closely........*they don't want to be saved*.

They are there for a purpose, and have an agenda. The notion of a lost little girl trying to find her way, is total bullshit! And is the downfall for half of Scandanavia, and a large part of the UK, and Australia too :D

Understand the rational of a Thai girl getting into the business. Not too many would ever concider, no matter what. That is a fact. So the one's who do???? Reasons may be varied, but there are still overiding factors, in general, that relate to personality traits. Not every girl can decide to be a whore. In fact, only 2-3 % in Thailand make that move.

So what do we have here? What brings them to this extsreme position to place themselves in?

Maybe good to get other member's input here, at this point.

HT

Hi riotiger,

For a newbie, you sure as hell have impressed the hell out of me.

Wow.....what a great post!

:bow:

HT

And I was worried there would not be anyone to pick up the ball again? Gezzzzz....was I ever wrong! :o

Jezz, what the hell happened to this thread...

We were trying to get a better handle on why guys sponsor and the adv and disad of it...

I make a comment for comparison purposes only about why i think sponsporship can be more effective than taking a BG for a wife/partner and then we have a guy (soidoggy) take personal offense to that one comparison remark who had not contributed previously and makes some 8th grade name-calling that has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread)...

Now we get off on our usual why or why not BGs make good or bad wives syndrone. We have been down this path many times and resolve nothing again if we keep turning now another thread into this same direction yet for another time. Even JJsushi enter the fray which somewhat surprised he didn't enter earlier because this was a quality thread with some good discussion happening...

Time to return to discusssing the merits of sponsorship and not turn every relationship thread into personal attacks because someone's nose gets bent out of shape because someone doesn't like what is being said.

Why do people have such diffuculty with dealing with other opinions that go against their experiences and beliefs and then respond with personalizing everything and name-calling. End of topic discussion....

Lets get back to the sponsorship discussion we had like some 20 posts ago as this thread has now turned into the usual generic BG relationship topic which leads nowhere.......

Cardinalblue

HT,

You raised a good point, "they don't want to be saved." I recall SSG (Si Saket girl for you new guys), telling me with tears in her eyes "...I get 3500 salary a month, cannot pay everything...so if customer calls, I have to go I don't like go with customer, but I have to go..."

So I asked what job she wanted, she said it was her dream to own a salon with her sister...I said o.k. I will make that happen! I will pay for school, give you an allowence, pay everything, when you are ready, you can open a shop, and your sister can work there also, both your sisters, and your cousins can also...we can do this...of course, she never did...doubt she ever will...not for me, not for the other guys who offered her, not for the guy who took her away from me...why, well an explanation I was given was "...not enough money for her and family..."

A long ime ago someone wrote here in a thread that the only way to sponsor someone successfully was to give them so much money there was no need to work, get them employed somewhere else or studying full time, and be there for them 24x7.

Fail in any of those and your pissing your money away, I know, i made mistakes to early on. THought that if a poor bus driver could live on 10 000 a month and think it was good money, a street whore would want to stop working HAHAHAHA

Also Thai's love to be with people. if a girl does leave the scene, she'll be back at the bar evvery night just to chat to her friends, and then . . .

Have to pay a lot, keep them busy, be there.

Best advice I ever heard!

DOG

Archived