Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

OK I apologise.

BUT

If a girl has no education, lives in the middle of nowhere and has a dream of getting something better, being something better and not want to spend the rest of her life in a paddyfield or walking a load of buffalo around, what chances are there other than working in a bar ?

That at least gives here the chance to earn some money and get out of her predicament with the added bonus of the possibility of meeting a falang and marrying.

My wife had no education, and no hope. Then she talked to a girl who had gone to Pattaya, worked in Beer bar and met and married a German (well you cant win them all!) and my wife saw this as the ONLY way she was ever going to get out of her way of life) So she went, and met me 4 days after she got there.

She came to the UK, did and ESL course, then stayed on for a business course and now runs her own business, that and me being a Pro Musician keeps us both in a manner to which we have become accustomed. Detached house in the country, nice cars and holidays.

AND she still lets me come back to Thailand on a regular basis to do a little mongering (shit at 55, I can only manage a 'little' mongering).

So back to your original premise.

AFAICS, for a country girl with no education or prospects it is the only way.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT-

Your right cupid can strike anywhere... I used to live purely in the Bar scene and fell in love alot...mostly, I realized it was pure surface...quite shallow, but love none the less!

One seems to find love, girlfriend, wife, family and a life when one least expects it! Its only after you move outside the scene do you see your resolve and can evalute the change that took place!

Then, there are the things that never equate into good sense like: Sponsorship or casting your emotions before swine not that all are swine...it's a figure of speach, Soidoggy I'm not slandering TGs here!

SkiBum

Soidoggy-

I'm not complaining that TG choose the life of a whore... I LOVE Whores. I enjoy fucking/Mongering/ getting my kocks off-KS- anything to do with that is all right by me...

I love paying girls for sex...it's just so raunchy, seedy and I love it!

I did say in my original statement that BG's can and do make good wives... One was if a man catches a TG right at the start of her working girl career! You did...it's worked for both of you...good on you!

Now, you just asked what other choices did she have? This is where it gets really grey! If you believe that your life together the "Great times" was worth it and finding her in the Bar was good then that's all that is important for you!

I challenge the question or premise that brought her to the bar in the first place... That thinking and the ability to just brush it aside...making it mute...is interesting to me! What else is below the surface?

SkiBum

Hi soidoggy,

>>>If a girl has no education, lives in the middle of nowhere and has a dream of getting something better, being something better and not want to spend the rest of her life in a paddyfield or walking a load of buffalo around, what chances are there other than working in a bar ?<<<

Everyone understands that here. But is not so much an impoverished nation there, anymore. There are many oportunities there now, as what were not so much, in the past. Most farm girls do have options, unless really far-flung out into the boonies, which is not the case anymore, with most b'g's. I'm not denigning that there are many circumstances where a girl is in the business due to a poor family, or other circumstances. But also realize that many are there, because of simple choice, and choose to be there, on their own volition. In realality......the vast majority are just there because is easy good money. And that is just the simple truth.

HT

What brought her to the bar ?

She maybe saw a magazine with a nice house or nice furniture in it and reralise there was no way she was ever going to live in or buy a place like that in her present predicament.

Dont we all want to better ourselves?, better house, nicer car, bigger boat. We have a way of doing that. But if you're in a wooden shack in Khon Kaen or the like with no education its a bit difficult. Even getting a job in the market or a shoeshop in bangkok isnt going to get the better life that she maybe wants.

So she takes that terrible step of selling her body. Why ? because it might just work.

Skibum,

Many things can bring them there. Do you think they want to grow up, and aspire to fuck foriegn tourists they don't know?

They don't. And all Thai culture says is very bad for them to do. So what brings them there in the first place is very varied. But what keeps them there, is another story. And I've seen much has to do with personality. And what CB was reffering to, originally. Another great factor, is how long they remain in the bussiness. They get changed.....and I've seen this very close first hand. And is why I feel the way I do, about getting involved with one. It's not about her being a bad person.........it's all about her never being able to feel again, and also trust issues. But not with Me......with her. They do get changed, and can often never trust anyone again. It's almost impossible to break through, to ever make her feel good again. That is the simple sad truth of it all, and the end result of what the business often produces.

HT

"Not an impoverished nation anymore" ??????

Have you ever been out into the countryside ? The REAL countryside ?

Seeing the poor bastard working their tits off from 7.00AM till 7.00PM for 50 baht a day. It seems you have fallen for Toksins BS. Thailand may not be an impoverished Nation but it is an incredibly poor Nation.

When I owned a Bar I used to talk to every girl that wanted a job. I got used to hearing the BS all the time but when I used to sit and talk to the girls in the quiet times, all most of them really wanted was something better than they had come from and there wasnt any other way of doing that.

Now if you know of another way they can achievetheir dreams, I suggest you go and tell them all and you will have freebies for the rest of your life.

"...But to compare prostitution in Thailand to the EU or the US is folly. Yes, basically its the same thing, but the main question is why its done.

In the US and EU its probably simply out of laziness or drugs, in The Far East its more out of a need to get away from the poverty of the countryside or other financial reasons...."

Hmmm, I'll disagree to an extent. In the west, a lot of girls enter prostitution to escape abusive homes, and drug or alcohol related problems in their families. They meet up with the wrong guy (Pimp) who manipulates them into it. Yes, some do it as a last resort to support a drug habbit and some are lazy girls who want fast money. If you were to look into it, (going by the "experts") most have a history of abuse in their families. While many Asian hookers enter prostitution because they see it as a way of breaking the poverty cycle, sadly, most never really break the cycle compleately, they may go live elswhere and have a better life, but their family back home remains poor. Frankly, I think many Thai girls enter prostitution because they are lazy and the job is easy to get...and even if done poorly, pays better than a hard factory job...

HIGH THAIED said:

Skibum,

Many things can bring them there. Do you think they want to grow up, and aspire to fuck foriegn tourists they don't know?

They don't. And all Thai culture says is very bad for them to do. So what brings them there in the first place is very varied. But what keeps them there, is another story. And I've seen much has to do with personality. And what CB was reffering to, originally. Another great factor, is how long they remain in the bussiness. They get changed.....I've seen this very close first hand. And is why I feel the way I do, about getting involved with one.

HT

I hear you here... Really, it's that first step that takes them from the rice fields and wanting another life and going against all tradition, Thai morals, and dreams that brings girls age 18 plus to the bar scene to sell their bodies to men like us! The same idea and choices they made to get in the scene...keep them in it. Yes they change, I've seen it to many times, they still keep at it and often try other things but come back to the Bar....Why! Their reason to work in the bar is still there and they "enjoy" it!

I've lived, seen and expierenced it with to many BG over the years to never accept the statement, "They don't like the party" this is a drug to us and to them...they get addicted too. Why is it that after a BG breaks up with her BF/husband...guess where she goes back too.

This is why I really don't get the system of sponsorship! If your gonna try and get her out then thats one thing...do it completly! Get her out...place all your efforts into removing her from the Bar...throwing 10 to 20,000 baht at a girl per month and playing BF is silly if you don't see her but twice a year!

SkiBum

Hi doidoggy,

>>>>>>"Not an impoverished nation anymore" ??????

Have you ever been out into the countryside ? The REAL countryside ?

Seeing the poor bastard working their tits off from 7.00AM till 7.00PM for 50 baht a day. It seems you have fallen for Toksins BS. Thailand may not be an impoverished Nation but it is an incredibly poor Nation.<<<<<<<<

I understand that. But my experience with a couple of hundred random samplings over the years, does not bear out your premise, that all is due to poverty. There is just no fucking way that is true. The reality is, is that most bg's do send money home, and do provide to a certain exstent, but 90% of income stays with her.

Show me a single Thai b/g who has been in the business longer than 1 year, and gives more than 10% back to family?? In real, would be hard for you to do. The girls in the bussiness are there for the money, and little else. And I mean for themselves.

HT

Archived