Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

Why shell out for a BG? Simple, you help someone improve their lot in life. I have done it with some succes. Of course I can afford it and I also no that it is not a an easy route so I roll with the punches. When one of the girls I sponsor improves her life it makes me feel good because I was directly responsible in some part aside from her her own ambitions. So it is altruistic combined with selfish reasons. Everyone needs help in life you just have to figure out who u want to help. Personally when I sponsor it is for chicks who want to leave the game entirely and so far they have.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm passing by NP & wading thru this whole thread on easter sunday I can't help to comment as it's a damn good thread ;)

But where to begin?

Well rio 'dude' asked who would make a better partner? brazil/latino, thai or western? As few here have much experiences on all continents it would mostly have to be a long shot!

Having had majority of TBG's mixed with several greyzone & few non BG's combined with my natural fondness for all things thai(including petite girls) I guess I'm quite biased to say the thai's would be way up there.

For the latino's I've had a few encounters in the west mostly BG's, but also non BG's & boy was that cuba chic hot!! She'll probably remain on my all time top 10, but then again that was just another number on all the billions on chicks on all continents out there...

Having been scratching the surface on the 'sponsor' route myself I still have to say that mostly I'm with the 'don't get it camp' unless there's very specific aims & means to get there outlined & agreed upfront or similar.

LOS is still considered 3rd country & Thaksin knows it too. So is many other countries & most in that large group worse off.

So hitting the prostitute route is actually still illigal along with gambling, pimping, traffic, pushing, stealing etc. etc. Not to mention way down with the unrespectable jobs, but of course very well established in the kingdom of mia luangs(main wifes) & mia nois(prostitute paid lovers).

So I'm myself a frequent prostitute costumer in LOS or any other country with a decent scene(be it illegal or legal). Only Sweden I know of where punter is doing anything illegal, but nevermind I don't try to feel better than anyother including the poor girl in the sticks who choose this line of work thus enabling her to service me ;)

Still I maintain she had other choices like starting from the buttom with factory work & moving up thru whatever comes her way even she may need some courses or additional schuling...

Hi JJ,

Lots off different ways of looking at it. It could also be argued that you are just reinforcing the idea of the attraction of being a prostitute. Free money being thrown their way, is not the way to get them out. Having multiple punters like you, is what keeps them in, and makes it unrealistic that they will ever leave the business.

>>>Personally when I sponsor it is for chicks who want to leave the game entirely and so far they have.<<<

I can't tell you how different this is, to what I've seen over the years. Of the very many girls I've known, I've known almost none getting out, and the few that have stayed away, is related to a mia jao type thing. I know, because I still chat with many, while they are living in punters house, telling me what a creep he is, and how unhappy they are. ::

Sponsership is the engine that keeps it all running, and is the 'brass ring', for all of them. Hooking a rich farang, is the ultimate goal for all of them. Doesn't matter much what he looks like, or smells like. The size of his wallet is what rules.

Maybe just my experience with the 20+ girl's I've known really trying to leave the business, but sponsorship has always been the economic force that kept them in, as opposed as a vehicle for them departing. No Thai prostitute I know enjoys being what she is (ok...I do know 1... :D, but she is totally ting tong, and really needs the sex). Having to depend on just 1 guy for their well being, is not a reality for most, and distrust the hell out of that notion. And the business makes them not really trust anyone, after a short time. They are lied too, and conned soo often, that it becomes not wrong for them to do also, after a while.

And that is the real damage done, from what I've seen. At least with the act of paying a girl to have sex with you, is in your face, and there are not many illusions, on either side. It's the aftermath, and sponsorship..... where everything starts to go wrong, at least for the punter. And I think for the girl also, in the end. It makes it almost impossible for her to leave. And a lot of this, is also tied to the 'Thai' thing. She is money maker for family, and many pressures coming at her from those ends, as well.

The "Sponsor" is a huge part of what drives prostitution in Thailand. Without it, Thai prositution wouldn't even be famous anymore. Would be just like most places, like the US. You pay a whore to fuck you, and move on. Not many would even think to get involved with one, beyond that. But not so in LOS......Something to think about, anyway!

HT

Intresting thought after writing this.......I've never paid a girl in US. LOS is the only place I've ever paid to have sex.....so why is that? Because is so cheap? Yup! I've heard is a couple of hundred $$ in Hawaii, so never even thought about doing. So it would seem opportunity creates the situation there. And so again.......it's all about the money. ::

>>>>>>>>>>Prostitution is the easy way out? Go sell your ass every night to make a living and tell me how easy it is.<<<<<<<<

It's a damn sight easier than working on a factory floor for 10 hours at 300 baht a day.

Don't kid yourself, JJ.

These girl's do, because the money is big, and the work is relatively easy. Period! It's the mental aspect, that I think they have to deal with though, and is the downside to it for them. But initialy, most are there for easy money. And what keeps them there, also.

How many Thai prostitutes do you know who quit, to go work at McDonald's? :D Once the brass ring is tasted (sponsors), there is no turning back. They get lazy, and so would you, given the same circumstances. It's just human nature. The only thing that's gets in the way of that, is morals, and having self-worth. Society dictates that factor, and how much comes into play, on an individual basis. Some don't care, to others it means everything, and to other's they don't have a choice.

It's a complex world, and there is no one rule that governs us all. Shit......I'm getting way too deep here. :D Way too deep for here, anyway!

HT

"Intresting thought after writing this.......I've never paid a girl in US. LOS is the only place I've ever paid to have sex.....so why is that? Because is so cheap? Yup! I've heard is a couple of hundred $$ in Hawaii, so never even thought about doing. So it would seem opportunity creates the situation there. And so again.......it's all about the money."

well HT I've got some news for you.

hookers costs not that much in europe say eur20-50(bt1000-2500) ST in frankfurts/germanys many eros centers & some of those girls actually do put in BBBJ's & decent fucks! hell many of them are thais, but clearly they're much better business women than their soi cowboy sisters!!!

so where am I going with this? I still enjoy LOS, but less & less soi cowboy etc. ;)

"...>>>Personally when I sponsor it is for chicks who want to leave the game entirely and so far they have.<<<

I can't tell you how different this is, to what I've seen over the years. Of the very many girls I've known, I've known almost none getting out, and the few that have stayed away, is related to a mia jao type thing. I know, because I still chat with many, while they are living in punters house, telling me what a creep he is, and how unhappy they are..."

HT,

Haven't you been reading? The kid here (JJ) never fucks up, everything he does is 100% hit dead on! he never fucks up, gets ripped off or taken advantage of! he is the best...at everything, always!

Hi IB13,

Happy Easter!, btw.

The famous Thai GFE (girl friend experience) is also another factor. But I think is also becoming a thing of the past. LOS does have a harder edge to it, than even a few years ago. And coupled with rising prices, early closing times, etc.......You can pretty much be assured your long-time gf/hooker won't be cleaning your apt., or doing your laundry anymore. More like her asking you to do her's, while she goes out looking for another trick. :grinyes:

HT

Hi OH,

55555555555!

JJ is young, and has a lot to learn. Just be patient with him. He has a brain, but will take time for him to catch up with his own intellegence. :grinyes: And his dick size, as well!

Just kidding with you, JJ. :p

All in good fun. :)

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

Hi OH,

55555555555!

JJ is young, and has a lot to learn. Just be patient with him. He has a brain, but will take time for him to catch up with his own intellegence. :grinyes: And his dick size, as well!

Just kidding with you, JJ. :p

All in good fun. :)

HT

I wasn't kidding at all... Maybe the blood rushes from his head into his 12 inch dick...and he gets dizzy? but I mean if it is only 12 inches, that shouldn't happen, hell, not sure why he brags about a dick that puny, 12 inches...jeez, mine's bigger than that...I practically trip over it...

Archived