whats most important to you?

thai3

Guest lazyphil

fun loving, likes a drink, good with children, good cook, good in bed, kind hearted, thoughtful, nice figure, playful, bright, positive outlook on life, honest, not lazy, respects my family/parents/friends....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thai3 -

You wrote:

"You are lucky if can get the looks and the devotion but if you had to choose one over the other for something long term what would it be?"

Devotion is more important for something long-term.

But we must remember that good looking girls have more options than plain looking girls. All things being equal, GLG's become aware of the fact that more guys will hit on them and that they have more bargaining power, they internalize this and use it. Therefore it is up to you to figure out a way to gain devotion. If you want a GLG, and not a PLG, to do something, you will have to be more creative, offer something in return, or work her to make her see how it is something that will benefit her as well...

A year ago I broke my no repeat rule with a real 10 from Rio - very cute - and very very good in bed, unfortunately, I learned, only when she was very drunk. And also I learned that she was really quite stupid. Anyway I remember asking her to shave her pussy and the next week she hadn't - then I asked again - she didn't again. I didn't ask a third time - I just dumped her - did not call again or return her calls.

But I wonder now if I could have been persistent and figured out a way to work her - next time this comes up I will try... But I also had become aware of her flaws by then.

For me, requests like these, and more common ones like wear this or that, and the way the girl responds, tells you about what she is with you for. I mean, if she really likes you, then she will dress for you - if not for you - then for whom is she dressing?

You wrote about your ex who did not take care of you as well:

"...although she reminded me that she really loved me (at one time) she never treated me anything like as well as the current miss thai3."

When dealing with BG's or GTG's or any girl, I generally do not believe anything they say. Unless I have some extraordinary introduction and reference or background check which would provide me with an objective indication of their honesty and integrity (an impractical or rare condition), I must assume that they are lying all the time.

So if your old girlfriend were to tell me she loved me, I would think that maybe she loves me, but maybe she doesn't love me at all. And actions and real responses are all that I have to go on.

So I think you are with the right girl, actions are what you have to go on.

Riotiger

Archived