whats most important to you?

thai3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Thai3,

Wow.....that's an easy one, for me at least.

A persons heart is forever. Their 'looks', are not. The simple aging proccess will dictate that for everyone, wether liking it, or not.

A person getting into a bad car accident might not emerge with the same face, but will emerge as the same person, with the same heart inside them.

You're worried about what? Your gf does not have a models face? So what? If that really matters to you, then stick to paying stunners in BKK.

I'll take a girl who really cares and loves me, over 100 stunners with no heart, or an investment in me. If you love your girl, and you know that she really loves you, then stick with her, my friend. They don't come around that often.

It's really funny, you know. Some guy will say how stunning his gf is, only to finally meet her, and you wonder WTF he is talking about??? But she is beautiful in his eye's, because he can see what I cannot, just meeting her. I cannot see that she is there every second for him, no matter what. And all comes down to the age old thing of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I know my gf is not model quality, either. But she has the most beautiful heart I've ever known.

>>>>I snook off to see the ex the other day, now married to 'the fat man from chicago'. She looked so much more elegant and appealing in comparison and although she reminded me that she really loved me (at one time) she never treated me anything like as well as the current miss thai3.<<<<<

Funny post, because my ex was an ex-model. And I see her often, as we have a daughter together.

>>> She looked so much more elegant and appealing in comparison<<<

Time to walk away, dude. You don't "really" love your girlfriend. You could never think of her in that way, if you did.

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

>>> She looked so much more elegant and appealing in comparison<<<

Time to walk away, dude. You don't "really" love your girlfriend. You could never think of her in that way, if you did.

HT

Surely not, that would be confusing love with just physical attraction. As you say a persons heart is forever whereas looks change, so to say I cannot love number two because I still find number one more attractice seems a bit contradictory. -peter

>>What other country would allow people blacked up as africans being ridiculed for being black/accents and being thieves. Saw this myself last week on a 'comedy' show.<<

USA ... VH1 show, Surreal Life 4 ... where Asians are rediculed for being asian/accents and being kung fu experts who'll eat anything.

>>Also of course there is the thai obsesssion with light skin being good and dark being the worst thing you could have.<<

This is not Thai specific issue ... generally speaking most light skin color finds darker color attractive and visa versa.

where Asians are rediculed for being asian/accents and being kung fu experts who'll eat anything.

Good example!!

And there are a lot of US movies where the black actor plays the part of the funny assistent of the white hero... or the sergeant...

Best regards

thailand IS one of the most racist societies around

-----------------------------------

It's a statement that can only be uttered if you experienced A LOT OF "around" societies as much as you did Thailand. I'd wait to hear Choc Steve's own experience of Thailand as a black guy on this subject.

besides, I still have to find a country that has not been copiously labeled racist from some corners/people. IMO, a most racist country is one where the ostracized skin color or ethnie finds it impossible to live in dignity and away from the castigation, humiliations and daily vexations, if not worse, of the dominant skin colors/race/ethnie. caricaturized characters on TV denote stupidity and ignorance, sick humour at best, but it does not mean it carries over disrespecting/ostracizing black people living in or visiting Thailand.

Thailand is not immune to racism? Sure, none of us are....

Archived