whats most important to you?

thai3

My present GF puts other relationships with TG into perspective and I realise that I could never find another one like her who would treat me as well or be more considerate. She even changed her hair colour and shaved her pussy at my request.

The only thing I am not keen on about her is looks, although she has a nice figure I don't find her face that attractive, not that she's ugly, just rather plain. I snook off to see the ex the other day, now married to 'the fat man from chicago'. She looked so much more elegant and appealing in comparison and although she reminded me that she really loved me (at one time) she never treated me anything like as well as the current miss thai3.

You are lucky if can get the looks and the devotion but if you had to choose one over the other for something long term what would it be?-peter

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<I snook off to see the ex>>

I thoght you didn;t do that sort of thing and frowned on people who do???????

That said I think a personality thats fun, good to be with etc, especially if a good body, is worth more than a annoying stunner!

Maybe you should have shave her head and dyed her pussy?

DOG

To 'see' not to shag, naughty dog. I feel a bit sorry for khun chicago as she clearly does not give a toss about him even though he built her a house already and is putting the kid through school. Maybe I will hang onto this one and wait for face transplants to turn up at bumrungrad! -peter

Archived