whats most important to you?

thai3

Riotiger,

It always comes down to watching/observing "what they do and not what they"

I, too, have learned over the years to be a little less trustworthy of meeting new people learning whether they projected image is really who they say they are.

Those who say alot or cast an image that is too good to be true is exactly that. Their behavior will always fall short and more so than not usually be in contradiction who they say they are.

These are what i term the "landmines" out there and probably many more of these than compatible/attracted to/ RGTGs out there.

That is just the way it works and no matter how we try to minimize ourselves to the "risk" of getting blown up, it usually just comes down to fate and being lucky/unlucky in crossing paths with potential mates..

Since perfection doesn't exist, i will side with quality character/personality over looks in the long-run, but it can lead to "primate" needs taking over on ocassion...

If only if Nana wasn't in walking distance would we all be such "good" boys.....

Cardinalblue

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll side with posts from Lazyphil and CB and similar posts. When you're young looks is everything. You'd put up with a real bitch if she was a stunner. As you get older and go through some things and experience the full range of relationships, from very good to very bad, I think most guys, not all, but most, value personality a lot more than looks.

I make allowances for looks if their personality and other non physical attributes are great. Everyone would like to have both looks and personality in their girl but its very unlikely for some if not most guys. The 'good' thing about Thailand is that Thai parents are great at killing a good looking girl's self confidence and her thinking she's good looking. So you can get both in Thailand moreso than in falangland.

A girl who'll love me no matter what. Just to be with me is basically enough. Whether we are living in a mansion or a hut. Kindhearted as well. If she's like that, I can take a pound or two over weight or if she's not going to be Miss Universe.

Thai3,

Personality. Sense of humor, gets along well with your friends AND their ladies. Good hearted and kind. Not focused on money. Sexiness, they don't have to be Miss Universe to be sexy. Trust--going both ways. Can you trust her? Does she trust you? Good with children, polite, well spoken and presentable. Not a snob or bigot or racist. Intelligent, not necessarily well eductated, but bright and capable and willing to learn new things and see new places. Has traditional values, yet when alone with you can be herself and experimental and "non-traditional". Friendly, with a stunning smile. Devoted, loving, caring and loves you and will do anything for you to see you are happy, content and well cared for. Likes to take care of her man. A woman who tries to make sure you look good, feel good, and are happy. Oh, and nice ass and tits and long hair as well, and who is compatable in bed.

I'll take all this over some beauty queen trophy wife/lover/GF any day.

Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And yes, beauty is only skin deep. I've met some very ugly (inside) beauty queens. And met a few guys with beauty queens on their arms who were miserable with them and had nothing but trouble from them.

Just my thoughts and humble opinion.

Cent

Guest lazyphil

<<Not a snob or bigot or racist. Intelligent, not necessarily well eductated, but bright and capable and willing to learn new things and see new places. Has traditional values, yet when alone with you can be herself and experimental and "non-traditional". >>

Some key points here Cent!

>It always comes down to watching/observing "what they do and not what they"

true. but you've got to tell them what you want too, what's expected. the 2 together, then if they don't want to deliver ..... up to them. fucking on command is quite important, helping out the jailbird brothers now & then, doesn't require too much attention, doesn't freak if you ask her sister along, moderate maintenance, cleans the house without too many threats, can do the shopping by herself, good cook etc...

It was a joke, but thailand IS one of the most racist societies around you only have to look at the TV to see that. What other country would allow people blacked up as africans being ridiculed for being black/accents and being thieves. Saw this myself last week on a 'comedy' show. Also of course there is the thai obsesssion with light skin being good and dark being the worst thing you could have.-peter

Archived