interesting read

thai3

Bullshit that Thailand is significantly any "worse" than any other country, but especially a developing and patriarchial one. I can buy a blow job within 15 minutes of arrival in any city on the planet

-----------------------------

I am sure, but no one said there is no sex industry but in LOS. It said Thailand is an easy place to go for sex, not just to the few who can find sex in 5 minutes on arrival in Latvia or Tasmania, but to all the others, who can't think of or bother about nothing else but Thailand to have it.

proof is in the pudding: how many websites and forums about Brazilian or Budapest nightlife? I'd be surprised there are as many as about Thailand, even though we know these are hot spots to get laid, and rather nicely at that.

The problem (not really one, of course) is that people like us on NP, like the place, and feel comfortable, safe, and to this day welcome to a good measure by its people. i think if people did not like Thailand that much, just as a place, it would revert to being like Brazil or Hungary or whatnot. A cool spot to have a vacation and fun, a little culture sprinkled over it, but "where should we go next year?".....

Plus, the girls are pretty nice for 20$ or even 40 a night. You really get company for that, so more of thailand in your bedroom on top of titties and butts. Without too much looking for it as well. From what prozal tells me about Brazil, not one million guys traveling there would get that premium experience. When you're old in Brazil (over 40), you're old. In Thailand, when you are old, ugly, fat or bald, you still get the same treatment as a blond 25YO viking.

After decades of grapevine story-telling about thailand the paradise, it tends to make a dent as to where is the best, most convenient, cheapest, friendliest place to be a man.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai 3 - <<Never 'little' but everyone knows there were girls around 13-15 in a go go's until the crack down,>>

I assume you mean the crack down that began here two years back?

<< maybe still but less obvious. However, nothing like Cambo where it's much more obvious, was offered 12 year olds in K11, but found the place so unpleasant just had a drink. Cambo is the place for kids and pedos, >>

How long ago when you was in Cambo to make this point?

You say Thailand is cleaner since the "crackdown" and then say Cambo is bad because of what you say in K11.

However K11 was closed I am told more than a year back, and on my recent trip I say no evidence in the few bars I went too, (Shark/Walkabout) of underage girls.

Yet you say Cambo = Pedo's

Flawed arguemnet I think. Along with Thailand (See above for all the examples) Cambodia is also cleaning itself thankfully. To continue to misrepresent it does two things:

1 - Discourages tourists who DONT aren't pedo's

2 - Encourages Pedo's and bacause of 1, encrouages the trade itself.

DOG

K11 was not the only place full of underage kids, lots of bars in PP provide the same sort of girls, or has martinis closed as well? Why people are so desperate to defend the indefensible I can only wonder at. The crack down in LOS was generally moaned about as a bad thing spoiling nightlife, but it seems to have been efective at minimising underage prostitiution.Crackdowns in K11 were also reported on boards like this as a bad thing, are you suggesting it was otherwise? I have not been there for 3 years so only go on what I hear and this only makes me feel that cambo is still HQ for underage sex. If this puts off normal tourists that's probably a helpfull thing, pedos don't need any encouraging.I never saw underage kids in sharkies either, walkabout is a hotel not really a place for picking up whores-peter

What, i believe, P127 is trying to tell us is that the hunchback of Notre Dame can get laid in the LoS. Shit, even I have a chance. :o I reckon so.

P127(snip):

Plus, the girls are pretty nice for 20$ or even 40 a night. You really get company for that, so more of thailand in your bedroom on top of titties and butts. Without too much looking for it as well. From what prozal tells me about Brazil, not one million guys traveling there would get that premium experience. When you're old in Brazil (over 40), you're old. In Thailand, when you are old, ugly, fat or bald, you still get the same treatment as a blond 25YO viking.

After decades of grapevine story-telling about thailand the paradise, it tends to make a dent as to where is the best, most convenient, cheapest, friendliest place to be a man.

rickfarang said:

"I have NEVER, once been solicited for an underage, or "little girl".

Has any reader of this board been solicited in Thailand for underaged prostitutes in the last 5 years or so?"

No "little girl", but "little boy" was included in a string of offers from a tout as I walked by about 5 years ago.

Ditto :(

Lusty said:
rickfarang said:

No "little girl", but "little boy" was included in a string of offers from a tout as I walked by about 5 years ago.

Ditto :(

Not saying stuff doesn't go on, but that's a common tout sales gimmik around patpong that goes something like this as you walk past: You want girl? (keep walking) You want young girl? (keep walking) You want boy? (keep walking). Then they move to the next guy. Just kind of like the "You want see fucking show?" which doesn't exist either. Touts will say anything to get you to their establishment so they can get their cut. The stuff they claim doesn't have to actually exist. How many people would follow them if they told the truth like "You want see crap bar with old girl?"

walkabout is a hotel not really a place for picking up whores

Proof positive that you have either a) never been to Cambodia or B) really need to give your head a shake.

For those who have never been here the Walkabout features the hardest low end whores in town freelancing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It makes places like Biergarden appear high class.

K11 has been a ghost town for a couple of years now.

Now that is not to say that underage girls are not available here, or in Bangkok or the rest of Thailand as they are in Costa Rica, or Mexico or the Philippines. But not in any of the normal bars any more than the rest of this part of the world.

Stick to music where you at least have a semblance of credability.

P127 is trying to tell us is that the hunchback of Notre Dame can get laid in the LoS.

---------------------------

Not just can, but does.... Anyone walking around Pattaya can see there are many guys afflicted by disabilitating conditions, quite a few on wheelchairs too.

But that's not nice to speak of OH like this, PR ::. His backpack doesn't count as a hunch :).

How many people would follow them if they told the truth like "You want see crap bar with old girl?"

LOL! - How true, but these are my kind of bars :: ::

Archived