Phuket Air again

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to all the layoffs and cut backs at United, all that is left is/are these old water buffalos...scary... once in awhile you get some old fly girl who looks o.k. for mid-late 40's and loves a good time...I love those broads! Hey, why do you think they call it "layover?"

Mentors said:
lazyphil said:

true, however you are at a high risk of death in los with caviler drunk drivers and trucks in rainstorms with bald tyres!

this here was my last but not least pilot!

http://www.zueriseegeschenke.ch/JUAir/htm/p8f.htm :)

6 crashes in 25 years isn't a bad record and notice (thankfully) none of those were 747's. Mind you I suppose the law of averages says that a crash is due soon :( :(

Old Hippie said:

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

Let's just go back to regulation, and we'll get a higher standard to passengers too. That way, on the reality shows like the ones about EasyJet and Southwest, the ground staff and flight attendents will be bonking the passengers like they're supposed to, instead of babysitting them. ::

'6 crashes in 25 years isn't a bad record and notice (thankfully) none of those were 747's. Mind you I suppose the law of averages says that a crash is due soon'

cheers mate,your comments fill me with much cheer as i will be flying them soon.

but then again as i will be comatose with booze and sleeping tablets then maybe i will not notice........

Archived