Any good pharmacies left??

Left "L'Etoile" at 5 and drunk out of my head last night. Hard to do anything efficiently before 2 pm today.

Any more info about Tylenol with codeine from you guys??

ND,

I'm actually not looking for a place where to buy Tylenol with codeine, but rather info on how it affects hangover.

Thanks for all input

random

Dehydration play the biggest part of the hangover because alcohol is a diuretic, which means it increases urination. Living in a tropical country like Thailand increase the hangover because of dehydration:drunk:so the best cure is drinking a lot of water and best than water sport drink like Gatorade to replace your electrolyte.

:stirthepoHere's a little recipe to make re hydration drink at home, this recipe come from a doctor:

1. Table Salt - 3/4 teaspoon

2. Baking Powder - 1 teaspoon

3. Sugar -4 tablespoons

4. Orange juice - I cup

5. Water - I quart/liter

Temgesic is only legally available by prescription at hospital pharmacies.

Apparantly, most pain meds used to be sold over the counter at all/most pharmacies. The rationale behind changing the law some time ago was supposedly to cut down on robberies (of drugs) at pharmacies ... similar to the oxycontin phenomenon in America.

" The rationale behind changing the law some time ago was supposedly to cut down on robberies (of drugs) at pharmacies"

'Drugstore Cowboy' another good movie!

Dehydration play the biggest part of the hangover because alcohol is a diuretic, which means it increases urination. Living in a tropical country like Thailand increase the hangover because of dehydrationso the best cure is drinking a lot of water and best than water sport drink like Gatorade to replace your electrolyte.

and, the lack of water in your system causes the blood vessels in your head to throb. No, not that head. inside your skull-hence the head-ache.

Archived