Any good pharmacies left??

Hey guys,

I have noticed over the last few years the number of Pharmacies selling valium, tylenol with coedine and a few other things I usually pick up are quickly disappearing. The guys near NEP won't dish them out anymore and you have to pay top dollar on Patpong for the stuff. I used to got to the bigger places beside a hospital I know of but even those places refuse to sell. If anyone knows of a place for these things PLEASE let me know. I like the valium for long flights and the Tylenol with coedine have saved me from wicked hangovers more than once.

Thanks,

Vinny

I would have to agree that Tylenol with codeine is about the best treatment for a hangover there is (other than time :barf:), but I?m afraid you won?t have much luck finding any these days. I would advise not wasting your time looking for it.

Valium can still be had at a few pharmacies (very few), but it ain?t cheap when you find it. Also, it helps if the pill dispenser (I?m reluctant to call them pharmacists) recognizes you from the ?good-ol-days?. :shhh:

ST

funny thing is I can still find places willing to sell me Temgesic which is at least 10X stronger than Tylenol with coedine???

The best Pharmacy is the Chula Community Pharmacy. It is just opposite the entrance to MBK shopping center near the bus station and walk over bridge. It is a white building with 2 sets of stairs going up off the main road. They have everything except for injectable goods. If the items are still legal I am sure you can get it there.

But the question is for illegal supplies. I asked in ubon and out of the way places in surin and they were even stricter than suk. The GF aunt has a pharmacy and nothing there either. Can still get tramdil which is very strong and I can still get xanax off suk no problem. If you really want the tylonol I'm sure any doc would prescribe on demand-peter

Hello Vinny,

I remember you from way back ... thus "Vinny.' My understanding is that codeine based pharmaceuticals used to be widely available over the counter. However, I've learned that that practice changed some time ago. Now, it's strictly by prescription from a doctor, meaning that, in all likelyhood, you'd have to pick up in a hospital pharmacy, which might cost more than a neighborhood pharmacy. The same may hold true for muscle relaxants (also anti-anxiety meds) like diazepam (valium). Let me (us) know what your quests result in, and how to achieve the best price. Chok dee for whatever ails you.

Tylenol with codeine good with hangover ?

Never heard before but thanks for the tip. Does the codeine make you sleepy??

My main objective is to get up and get to work after a heavy night out without feeling too irritable or tired

Archived