New website for Sukhumvit 1 Plaza bars

simon43

The mark of a rank loser poster..Someone whose life is so devoid of meaning and whose social skills and personality are just below that of a minnow...that they have nothing better to do than get worked up by someone elses effort at trying to accomplish something.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...The mark of a rank loser poster..Someone whose life is so devoid of meaning and whose social skills and personality are just below that of a minnow...that they have nothing better to do ..."

What the hell do I have to do with this? :dunno: :dunno:

Sorry, but I saw "...rank loser poster..Someone whose life is so devoid of meaning and whose social skills and personality are just below that of a minnow...that they have nothing better to do ..." And naturally assumed it was me he was refering to. I mean if the shoe fits and all...

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Thanks for al the useful comments, (except the banal crap from John Sanders - clearly a sad guy...)

I'll increase the font size up a notch. The font is verdana which I usually like to use but if it's a larger font then I can take off the bold.

I'll improve the resolution on the bar page listings.

And I still have to clear the dead links! Friday night was free food and music, so I did no work on the website yesterday :)

Cheers - Simon

Hi Simon,

You should definately make everything larger, on my monitor it takes up less than than a quarter of the screen. You might want to center it as well and maybe rethink the color scheme a bit. Besides that it's a good effort :)

How is the construction of the plaza comming? Last time I went there it was a bit of a disaster.

Adding some floor plans would be a good idea in case someone is looking for a specific bar.

A describtion of each bar/shop would be nice too (what music is played, why is this bar special, is there a pool table, any happy hour specials) and a drink food price list.

I don't think you should add a forum there, better talk with khun Sanuk and sponsor one of the forums here.

Regards,

suadum said:

The menu block on the left side does not work in FireFox v1.0.4. I had to use IE6 to view it.

Cheers,

SD

Hmmm... works for me w/1.0.4.

Red on black: nice for lingerie, sucks for websites. Don't forget, some of us have eyes that are over 100 years old!

Simon,

Thanks for the efforts on this one! Also, I noted no mention (?) of Sport Bar II, is it still there, was one of the first, or the first Baron the right, had pool tables etc...over all, a potentially nice plaza! Good luck in your ventures!

Archived