Ants in my coffee!

New Petchburi Pete

They must have bitten their way through it somehow. Happens a lot to me only with sweet stuff though like candy, sweet-flavored dry dessert etc, never with noodles. ::

I use that little thingy (whatever it's called) in Suadam's pic. Four for each table leg and voila. :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<I don't get how ants get into unopened packets of noodles>>

Packed by accident with the noodles at factory, perhaps?

seems the door of my fridge does not close too well, so they even wonder in there from time to time...

on an other note, two months ago an ant colony decided to move into our bedroom airco, a few million of them.

After we abondantly sprayed the airco next day they decided to move into our living room light, they came into the house through the telephone wire.

We have daily fights with them, mainly the very small species (the gf gets very upset when she sees them).

My Issan wife and I bought a 25 lb. bag of rice, in Chinatown, NYC. That night she says "rice have animal." The rice bag had a lot of little bugs in it. Oh shit, I say, we'll take it back to the store. She says, "No, it okay, can eat." We had a years worth of free protein.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived