Hair, ears and facial.

Coss

Time for a hair cut and off I go, choosing the haircut place with a quite pretty staff. I really go for haircuts in Thailand, the head and shoulder massage that goes with them is just the ticket for that morning 35 degree heat and hangover, or over-hang as I recently had it described to me.

Smoquito is another expression I heard one night in the depths of the darkness, when I agreed she didn't understand why I was guiding her head in a certain direction. "No! Smoquito!", says she, ""Yes!" I say, "you smoquito me!" turns out she meant Mosquito. Once we'd sorted that out I said "Smoquito me?". "OK" says she.

So I'm having my already sparse thatch thinned further, "Face massage?", "OK".

Piles of goo, a machine that belches steam, nimble fingers, the occasional breast pressed against the shoulder, and ear, and nose and eye, oh my.

About then I was becoming referred to as "tee rahk".

Then it was the ear cleaning thing, a construction grade spot light was wheeled over and many explorative forays were made with spoons and cotton wool and things. When finished she blew gently on both ears and I swear I felt the hint of a tongue.

As I was leaving I was asked, "where you go?", I replied "I go with me".

She said she was twenty five, I thought more like thirty three.

Cheers

Coss

• 5 months later...

Speaking of haircuts where is a good place to go to get a GOOD haircut. Last time i got a horrendous mullet when the 'hairdresser' shaved the sides of my head but left the rest long so i looked a redneck from middle america.

WTF????

So where is the best place to go for a GOOD PROFESSIONAL haircut?

Archived