Bargirls lazy mans girlfriend?

walletss

Sometimes he would pay, sometimes she would pay. Evens out. I don't know all dates of my sisters, but as for myself, in my homecountry I had only once a date where I paid (50 USD, for disco and stuff). See, it was so unusual that I didn't forget it, even I didn't mind at all.

Later I lived Taiwan where everybody knows that foreigners are poor and don't have any money, so obviously the girls didn't expect me to pay anything. But they are quite different with their fellow countrymen.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"in my homecountry I had only once a date where I paid (50 USD, for disco and stuff). See, it was so unusual that I didn't forget it, even I didn't mind at all. "

Out of interest which country do you come from and are you female.????

I ask because in my country it would be unusual for a female to go on a date and pay. Sometimes 50 - 50 but mostly the otherway round.

Sorry mate, but down here AFAIK, the guys always pay, unless it's just a couple of old friends going out. Maybe sometimes 50/50 but if it's a 'romantic' date, then the bloke coughs up. Then again, I haven't taken out a white girl for 5 years.... haven't gone out with an Aussie girl for 8.

"in my homecountry I had only once a date where I paid (50 USD, for disco and stuff)...

Later I lived Taiwan .... so obviously the girls didn't expect me to pay anything."

You are either an incredibly hansome and master love maker or have mastered the art of the sponge, or both 5555.

Funny how these issues of relationsips always come back to money - or lack thereof - for guys like you. :down:

"Wanna date a non-prostitute Thai girl with 2 weeks vacation under your belt? No very likely."

What makes you say that? I actually find just the opposite here in Boston, which are usually snotty high-so (Thai-Chinese) from rich families...Very different than you average Bangkok girls.

iuytrede said:

guys like you really dont get it

Hi iuy,

Well, maybe you can explain.

Imho, money is a big factor in male/female relationships anywhere in the world, BG or non-BG. Not the only factor, but and important motivation for a woman to pursue/be interested in one man rather than another.

Khwai

"anywhere in the world"

That's where you are wrong. It may be true in your experience but nobody knows the whole world. Suadum said "That applies to every female on the planet" It's sad if hasn't met other women. I have.

Even in Thailand money often is not important at all - Thais are quite capable of "real love". But you will more often find this in a "normal" relationship between a Thai boy and a Thai girl and much less in relationships between a poor farmer's daughter from Isaan with a farang who is 20 - 30 years older than she

Archived