Bargirls lazy mans girlfriend?

walletss

It should be considered here that bargirls aren't looking for a relationship with the farangs anyway.

They want easy money, and lots of it.

The attraction is in having different customers every night who never ask questions and just hand over large dollops of money.

Relationships are for the non- p4p scene.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is actually probably easier to maintain a relationship with a whore over a GTG. With a history of emotional baggage, social/economic problems, lower education level I think it would be more work. The ones with the GTG who can get time off at night to go out, have money to help pay for things, usually dont have as much emotional baggage are the lazy ones.

whosyourdaddy said:

It is actually probably easier to maintain a relationship with a whore over a GTG. .

Agreed, but only if "big head" is in contol and it was a strictly business only "relationship".

It would be interesting to re-do the 'How long does it last?? Poll and break it into categories of GTG v. BG

Of the guys that said it was finished, 64% lasted less than 3 years. Wonder if this is a reflection on their personal comittment to the relationship or the original sourcing of the spouse?????

Have, over the years, been "friendly" with quite a few BG's and still receive mails from some after several years.....BUT have never been involved in a "relationship" with one !!

Every situation is unique and different and one cannot generalise, but from my personal observations, I would believe that the chances of any long term relationship would have to be far greater with a GTG over a BG.

For the record: My Thai is quite limited, I am married to a GTG (together almost 10 yrs), originally met in BKK through mutual friends when I was on a 3 week holiday, we live comfortably but not "rich" and yes, I get some freedom (like a week or so each year when we are in country, to visit my friends in Pattaya !!)

Chock dee Dumdoda

My conclusion is that it?s just laziness. Seems like most are too comfy on their bar stools to network and find ?better quality? relationships outside the P4P scene.

Many of us (well myself anyway) have had our encounters with the non p4p girls whether they be thai or farang girls. They are not always "better quality" relationships as you suggested. Spending time with a bg who only wants to be paid for services rendered has certain advantages not to mention a transparency to it that is highly desired by some men.

In contrast,many non p4p ladies (not all of course) often have embraced consumerism and long entrenched societal ideas as a philosophy of life.

Accordingly and with limited or no introspection on the matter, these non p4p ladies expect alot from their boyfriend.

And they expect BF to turn into husband.

And once BF accedes to becoming husband, the non p4p lady expects a return on her *investment* in husband that goes far beyond anything she has a right to expect: a house to settle down in, a mortgage, diamonds, dog, kids, cars, computer, fine furniture fine clothes fine restaurants satelite tv flat top stove washer dryer pool lawn pool maintenance guy lawn maintenance guy vacations savings account credit cards and you working in a high paying and therefore high stress job to make it happen while monitoring your lipid profile and blood pressure and being the perfect husband sensitive to her needs ...

Some of us, especially those who are/have been married, will reach a point in their life where they feel that the expectations/demands have reached a critical point.

Of those, some are lucky enough to discover LOS and have the wherewithal to spend time in LOS.

Of those, a few have simply decided that for a few years or longer they would rather engage in sexual relations with BGs because there are no mind numbing and health stressing expectations bundled with the resulting *relationship*.

In some cases, BGs are as pure as falling snow compared to their non p4p counterparts. It is not laziness that throws me into their arms but more of a return to the basics of relationships such as "we will see each other when we see each other." And no mortgage payment.

MaiLuk said:

My conclusion is that it?s just laziness. Seems like most are too comfy on their bar stools to network and find ?better quality? relationships outside the P4P scene.

Many of us (well myself anyway) have had our encounters with the non p4p girls whether they be thai or farang girls. They are not always "better quality" relationships as you suggested. Spending time with a bg who only wants to be paid for services rendered has certain advantages not to mention a transparency to it that is highly desired by some men.

In contrast,many non p4p ladies (not all of course) often have embraced consumerism and long entrenched societal ideas as a philosophy of life.

Accordingly and with limited or no introspection on the matter, these non p4p ladies expect alot from their boyfriend.

And they expect BF to turn into husband.

And once BF accedes to becoming husband, the non p4p lady expects a return on her *investment* in husband that goes far beyond anything she has a right to expect: a house to settle down in, a mortgage, diamonds, dog, kids, cars, computer, fine furniture fine clothes fine restaurants satelite tv flat top stove washer dryer pool lawn pool maintenance guy lawn maintenance guy vacations savings account credit cards and you working in a high paying and therefore high stress job to make it happen while monitoring your lipid profile and blood pressure and being the perfect husband sensitive to her needs ...

Some of us, especially those who are/have been married, will reach a point in their life where they feel that the expectations/demands have reached a critical point.

Of those, some are lucky enough to discover LOS and have the wherewithal to spend time in LOS.

Of those, a few have simply decided that for a few years or longer they would rather engage in sexual relations with BGs because there are no mind numbing and health stressing expectations bundled with the resulting *relationship*.

In some cases, BGs are as pure as falling snow compared to their non p4p counterparts. It is not laziness that throws me into their arms but more of a return to the basics of relationships such as "we will see each other when we see each other." And no mortgage payment.

I'm depressed now! Man all that to look forward too over the next hundred years! Just got off the phone with my GF...I'm out of Chiang Mai in Pattaya at the moment! GF's are hard work...Even when I'm in Thailand! They require alot! You have to do so much to make them happy and feel good about themselves! I just can wait for that simple sex of a BG...grap her, lay wood over and over again, pay her and tell her to get the fuck out my GF is about to call me for the 6th time today! BG's aren't Lazy mans GFs they are "FUCK DOLLS" fun to play with...without strings...leave after you pay them...Thank God! "It's all about getting your kocks off"-KS- they get paid you get off...period!

Now if you choose to "Truely" make a BG your GF...Damn, that not lazy...it's note worthy and the biggest challenge you'll most likely face!

SkiBum

Quote from OP:

"There are so many Thai women who are not into scamming quick money "

Correct. They are into scamming slow money. And lots of it.

MaiLuk has described it very well.

The scam works like this: a year or so she will never ask for money (maybe even offer to pay some things). She will tell you that she has had sex only once in her life, with her bad Thai ex-bf who forced her into sex. Now she doesn't like Thai men, she likes farang, they are more responsible.

Some even tell you they are virgin. Some even are a virgin. This does not mean they don't have the mind-set of a prostitute: sex is strictly exchanged for material gains. Not asking for immediate financial rewards is an investment. The guy will believe she likes him for his good looks/nice personality/hard cock and when she starts asking for rewards he will fork them over - and he won't even feel like he is paying for sex.

And don't worry, that she is not asking for money in the first year does not mean the guy doesn't pay anything. He will of course pay the bill at MK Restaurants, the movie tickets for her and her younger sister and her cousin, and a new mobile with MP3 and camera and the occasional trip to Phuket or Sweden. But he will still think he didn't give her any money. And the most amazing thing: she will think so, too.

Quote from TGF:

"What do you think why someone wants a farang?"

' Although I can certainly understand why you wouldn't want to get involved with a BG, there's really no need to paint them as scammers. Some do, and some don't".

To my mind Bgs are used to creating the illusion of affection because it is part of their job. I am not suggesting that they are into masterminding shonky negatively geared tax investments. I am saying that one of their essential tools of the trade is their dedication to the discipline of bullshit.

Hooking is their sole source of income and if their client is buying the after sex service contact then he is being scammed in that sense.

I am not saying that all GTGs are beyond all this, because I have met some scheming GTGS too.

All I am saying is that on a trendline GTGS would be a better better bet on the average than a bargirl because they have a base income without having to hook for it.

For what it's worth my own preference is for uncomplicated sex with BGs but if I still enjoy friendships with nonbargirls becauseI trust their sincerity more.

' The ones with the GTG who can get time off at night to go out, have money to help pay for things, usually dont have as much emotional baggage are the lazy ones. "

Is that a nice way of saying that the ones who have Bg girlfriends are losers? LOL.

When I started the thread I was leaning toward the idea that Farangs who were based or semi-permanent in Thailand lacked enterprise when it came to selecting a partner. I was not saying that :) they lacked other traits.

" If you're talking about guys who get involved with a prostitute, and who are serious about a relationship, then god help them. '

That is the group I am referring to.

Nothing wrong with BGs for short timing but as soon as I get to the airport they are history in my mind.

" Spending time with a bg who only wants to be paid for services rendered has certain advantages not to mention a transparency to it that is highly desired by some men."

Also highly desired by me.

I am not referring to that group. I am referring to guys who see the bar scene as a supermarket where you can pick up a serious relationship

Archived