Bargirls lazy mans girlfriend?

walletss

" There are so many Thai women who are not into scamming quick money "

Correct. They are into scamming slow money. And lots of it"

Come on now! Let's be realistic. Sooner or later a woman is going to cost you. You get nothing for nothing.

I never take money out of the equation when talking about Thai/Farang relationships.

Take money out of the equation and what do you get?

Nothing.

Nix.

Zero......and that's what you will get from your Thai girl.

It's a question of how much is economic and how much is based on deeper feelings.

GTGS are still a better bet all round, from my experience.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not saying that all GTGs are beyond all this, because I have met some scheming GTGS too. All I am saying is that on a trendline GTGS would be a better better bet on the average than a bargirl because they have a base income without having to hook for it.

Agreed!

iuytrede said:

And don't worry, that she is not asking for money in the first year does not mean the guy doesn't pay anything. He will of course pay the bill at MK Restaurants, the movie tickets for her and her younger sister and her cousin, and a new mobile with MP3 and camera and the occasional trip to Phuket or Sweden. But he will still think he didn't give her any money. And the most amazing thing: she will think so, too.

Oh ferchristsake! That is the goofiest thing I have read. Only Thai women? That does not just apply to Thai women. That applies to every female on the planet. Ya, even your sisters and your Mom back in her day. That is the whole male-female dynamic in a nutshell. Not just humans, either. Same truths even in the animal kingdom!

Cheers,

SD

There are bgs and there are bgs.

Some bgs are not interested in relationships with customers or getting married or for that matter scheming any more money than the agreed LT or ST.

Other bgs are ruthless opportunists who will get what they can anyway they can.

Still other bgs go into or after a period of time decide that they would like or want a husband and genuinely look for a customer who could be a husband. I have met quite a lot of bgs who genuinely would like to marry and would in my opinion probably make good wives.

The problem as i see it in marrying any girl from Thailand and this is not restricted to bar girls here is the communication issues. Once the initial sex frenzy period has worn off (and this could last anywhere between a few months to a few years) in the vast majority of cases communication issues will undoubtedly arise due to cultural differences.I suppose the true test of whether a woman has partner potential is if you enjoy being with her and not having sex.

If you can say yes to this then you may have the potential for something more long term.

I have met and liked many bgs but I don't think i could marry a Thai bg or indeed any Thai woman because the cultural differences are just too much hard work to overcome.

suadum,

No doubt that sex of the animal plays the greatest importance of how that species develops and functions..

But clearly there are incredible differences in the animal kngdom of who rules the roost.

I have been watching a lot of national geopgraphics programs recently just because i find them so informative and interesting.

In the hyheina (spelling) group, the lowest ranking female outranks the highest ranking male. The males literally live on the perimeter and not allowed inside the social cirlcle other than for mating purposes. The females even take the lead in food kills and when males do help out, the females get to eat first and only after the last female is full are the males allowed to eat the remaining leftovers. Talk about female dominance and superiority!

Though there are more than a few human males who seem to take on the role of the male hyheina (sp) in their personal relationships...

CB

Zorro,

I haven't found that communication differences between BGs and Non-Bgs per se. Problems will or will not persist...

In dating both BGs and non-bgs, the biggest difference is their perspective about money and how they handle it...

It can completely ruin any potential of a quality relationship. The BGs that i know seem to fixate on money almost to the point of obsession of not having something. Their world seems to evolve around not having money and figuring out how to get it. A sad existence but a reality of life...

They seem stuck in Maslow's security level so they seem never to advance beyond that level. Forget about social, development, self-esteem, community work, big picture view of the world, etc...

At least of the non-bgs that have dated (discounting the high maintenance ones), their life doesn't strictly evolve around money even for the ones who don't have money or a good earning potential. They have other interests in life, much better balanced and also an interest in self-development. Their hand isn't always out even though one could classify them from the same socio-econ group. That is what i have found to be the biggest difference of the two groups....

CB

"That applies to every female on the planet"

Thats an amazing planet where u live.

On my planet there are places where things are quite different. Thats why my sisters dont behave like this at all. Thank you anyway for insulting my family, u seem to have adapted really well in Thailand.

After living abroad for 16 years one should be able to grasp the concept that on one planet there may be different countries, and things are different in different countries. I am not from Kansas, you know?

I agree. Clearly there are differences in the Animal Kingdom,

Sometimes Anthropomorphism sucks.

and sometimes so does the National Geographic channel.

I once watched an episode about Parrots.

The Reporter said "Parrots are just like human beings. They will stay with the same partner for life."

STDAY3 You just reminded me of something from my distant past.

Ducks will be ducks, and they will mate with any other duck that has a warm body.

I once read about a duck-drake pair of Mallards that had been caught in a net in Abberton reservoir, UK and several months later had been caught again, togther, in Russia.

Bargirls are a bit like Mallards. They mate with anything that has a warm body. Occasionally you hear about one that has made a good wife.

Better to just ruffle their feathers occasionally.

How is what I wrote an insult? Are you are telling me with a straight face that your sister has NEVER went out on a date where the guy paid for dinner/movie tix/cab fare/etc.?

Then she is one VERY unusual gal...so unusual that it is unbelieveable to me!

Cheers,

SD

Archived