Soi 33

Coss

After a brief sortie to Cowboy, I took myself to Soi 33 and ended up at Monet's where the happy hour meant the drinks were "only" 90 baht or so. Inveigled myself with an extremely attractive young lady, and she let me win at pool several times.

Of the four or so bars I poked my head into in Soi 33, Monet's was the least appealing initially but ended up being quite a lot of fun. I have to say my wallet wilted when I enquired of the long time price.

Ah well back to Cowboy for me. My Girl Friend Du Jour of the previous week was nowhere to be found and despite the mamasan's offer to telephone her, I thought it best to get a turn with some one else.

I went across the way a bit and discovered in one of the smaller bars a tall and pale mischevious grin, well say no more!

And she went on her way an hour ago as I'm typing this.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not been to the artists row in a number of years, after all of my up-scale buddies left town.

out of curiosity, how much is the bf these days? did she also quote you s/t l/t rates?

some nice lookers in those places, but not being able to see them semi-naked or maked naked is a major draw back in my humble opinion.

also, if you happen to know:

where was that hostess bar with the gals in undies or see through sexy teddies?? on soi 22? I hate it when I can not remember important info like that.

out of curiosity, how much is the bf these days? did she also quote you s/t l/t rates?

Barfines are generally between 1250-1500, depending upon the bar and the hour. I don't know about ST as opposed to LT but, if you were to ask for quotes, I think most girls would aspire to 4K. It's been a while since I've taken a girl from there, but I don't think things have changed much.

Could the lingerie bar you're thinking of be Counter 39, on Soi 39? Can't say I've been there myself.

Yes the lingerie bar sounds like Counter 39. I haven't been there recently but unlike before, I have heard now that they have been told by the police that they have to wear their bra and panties under their lingerie in order to protect their modesty!!

Cheers

farangman

This thread just reminds me why I don't go there. Paying so much (aren't drinks at CC 180 baht now?) and only getting to see village girls wearing dresses and demanding LD's; no thanks. I guess one thing you can say for the place is the high prices means a lesser handling fee. Girls there must not get BF's nearly as much as other venues. Seems punters who go there are more interested in pool and chatting with each other than the girls anyway. Just one more bit of variety in the nightlife scene, but not for everyone.

Everyone has its own preferences

I like to hang out in soi 33 around happy hour

(even after or before)

as I tend to prefer sometimes the more laid-back atmosphere .......and music.

Anyway when it is "sanuk" everyone is happy whatever your TG addiction gogo-bee bar/soi 33/ orbait /regular TG ........

::

BF 1200 ST 1500 LT 2500 but I must admit it's been a while. Like many others, I tend to enjoy Soi33 at happy hour, where the prices are reasonable and it is a nice way to ease into the evening.

BTW, I read somewhere that there are now 40 bars on Soi33. When I first went there, there were 5. Progress, I suppose.

Hi!

Paying so much (aren't drinks at CC 180 baht now?) and only getting to see village girls wearing dresses and demanding LD's;

This must be the reason why I haven't been there for 6-7 years. I found that the girls were mostly the same as I could find in SC or NEP. The main reason for people to go there seems to be that some people like to believe that they are better than other people because the pay more. People don't change just because they put on more expensive clothes. I once posted that scum are scum even if they wear a white shirt and a tie. This post was in a thread that later on caused me to be banned (I was later unbanned :)). The value of people are not determined by what close they were but by who they are.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived