Soi 33

Coss

was on s33 in feb ,cant remember bar ,met two nice girls , was quoted 1500 barfine 3500 lt for each girl,by mamasan.

To much so took phone numbers an met both at nana at 2am ,paid 1500 each LT. Goes to show asking to much as both still available at 2am.

By the way did get ripped off for drinks, by bar by about 800b

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soi 33 can be very good fun and good value if you know what you're doing. Happy hour is great value, and a number of places stay open until 2:00. Whether the girls are different or better is a matter of opinion, but there are some great girls there and anyone interested in a good time would be foolish to avoid Soi 33 based on the opinions of a few misguided posters.

The barfines are ridiculous and the girls know it. But who says you need to pay the barfine?

Dude_Le_Rude said:

the location was not soi 39, was it?

Hi dude,

It is in a subsoi off Soi 39 - I believe it is the first turning left after entering Soi 39 from Suk. There are a few bars etc down there but Counter 39 has a sign on the building in which they are located, so not difficult to find.

I have only ever been there once. Didn't particularly like it and never returned.

Khwai

thanks for the info,

I have been there, but that was about 3 years ago?? 2 years ago? I was so drunk that night, my friends were leading the way. I just remember the hot chicks, and I remember they were standing BEHIND the counter, so no physical contact. We might have been lucky, or it was being drunk? but I do remember a large number of hotties.

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!

Peace!

2 of the maids in my condo complex went to work at a Soi 33 bar about 2 months ago. The owner of the bar lives in our condo.

The younger maid (about 20 with a Thai husband and child) had very dark skin, spoke no English, was very shy, looked very 'up-country', but had stunning eyes.

I saw her recently when she stopped by the condo for a visit and did not recognize her. Her hair was cut in a modern style, her face noticibly lighter (make-up?), and the shyness disappearing. The transformation was dramatic.

She told me barfines were 1500 baht, ST 2000 baht, and LT 3000 baht. She split with her husband and now lives in a room above the bar. She also said lady drinks were over 300 baht (any confirmation on this for Soi 33 bars?), and that she only receives 35 baht commission per drink.

Shoto,

Lady drinks in most bars are ~B90 happy hour and B150-B180 unhappy hour. Notable exception is Demonia (ex-Cave), where I think that they are B300.

BTW, good seeing you last night. Mia noi with me thought that you were a "cute drunk" :D.

Cheers,

SD

Archived