Diamonds in the rough!

Ranger

Guest lazyphil

'FUCK OFF'....yes thai3 has been banned :(....hopefully me too, but i'm to holy to be banned! :up:...hang on we're going to Newmarket tomorrow (SUNDAY!) to wage a few notes on the horses....oooh, can i join your BAD club :o

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Piss in the wind...

Why do some people hi-jack threads with that shit when this thread has nothing to do with marriage or GF faithfullness! It's about the night life and our enjoyment of it! If Thai3, you or any other wants to talk about that stuff...POST IT in you own THREAD called: Being Faithfull...myth or possible! Don't just insert your ideas in a thread when the OP has made it clear his intent! It is simply off Topic and is Trolling!

SkiBum

Guest lazyphil

Did you not read me before, I UNDERSTAND RANGER and thai3, I was in patong (I've been in Patong longer than some sanukers here who think they're hardcore, been and done it etc) not long back alone faced with temptation, this is not black and white, lots of grey and i do try and fathom it all out, i'm sorry if i've offended you and others by sharing, i will avoid such posts in future. Wish me luck for tomorrow though please!

Guest lazyphil

Today is what counts!!...

KS, Buffolo bill is the only sarcy poster here!

will you ban me ks...please!....now let me get to the fridge again!

Archived