P4P price hikes in Bangkok?

monkey39

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got back from BKK bout 3 weeks ago , bars seemed empty , girls in some bars more agressive for LD's , even the mamasun's , but they are always looking fir a drink :grinyes: 2K baht was the morning layout for the LT , no sad face's leaving my room each morning , but then again , they did get " my " money's worth... :chili:

Bada :beer: Bing

I barfined only one girl in Bkk this trip and paid her 1000 baht. She would have been happy to stay long time for that price but I had to send her home before went to sleep because wanted to get up early the next morning to go shopping. Many others asked for 2000 baht or more. I think the key is to find a girl you get along well.

My last 3 weeks, every Bkk gogo girl got 2000 Bht LT, and Pattaya beer bar girl 1000 Bht LT.

All up to me, no pre match bargaining.

I think the pendulum is in the punter's court right now.

Cheers

Coss

Monkey Boy,

BKK go-go girls 1000-1500 ST, 1500B-2000B LT. If they ask for more, lie to them and tell them it's not your first trip to BKK and you never pay more than that. Freelancers or ugly go-go girls, subtract 500B.

Ranger

Ranger said:

Monkey Boy,

BKK go-go girls 1000-1500 ST, 1500B-2000B LT. If they ask for more, lie to them and tell them it's not your first trip to BKK and you never pay more than that. Freelancers or ugly go-go girls, subtract 500B.

Ranger

Now here's a guy who knows "the price of tea in China" !

Hugh (mak)

Ranger said:

Monkey Boy,

Ranger

Surely you woulnd't be with ugly go-go's in the 1st place :D

Archived