Are you married and cheat on your wife?

Central Scrutinizer

yeah that being equal & all thingy is very nobel, but isn't that the (western) very principle that causes so many divorces here & why so many with failed marriages in the past now seek out say alternative partners far away from their home countries?

if however theres more traditional roles still intact for the male & female partner I guess that may help keep a more stable balance even it may involve a bit of the good old hanky panky outside (for the male ;))

just a though

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its my friend or my family member being cheated on I'll tell them. Other than that its none of my business. There are exceptions to every rule of course. What if you discover a girl at a bar you know is HIV + and she is still dating guys and you have seen one of them come into the bar? Things like that are the exceptions to the 'its none of my business rule' I think.

so if say she were known to bareback & carying a bunch of nasties from herpes to the clap I'd be ok right, while being hiv+ & using condom she'd be scum of the earth right?

or lets turn it around pretending there's this punter known for say impregnating innocent ignorant young BGs & you se him chatting up his next 'victim' what you do next?

This ridiculous "none of my business" nonsense seems to be a Western concept. Rest assured the bargirls have a thoroughly reliable network and they keep each-other very well informed. On the one occasion I barfined a girl behind my ex's back she was on the phone before the taxi arrived at my apartment.

Meanwhile, if a bargirl is stitching up a farang, his friends and associates all keep quiet about it, citing "it's none of my business" and even sniggering at their friend's misfortune.

The girls think farang guys are dumb as brown excrement.

... and they're absolutely right.

Archived