Songkran Comp and Voting

Nervous_Dog

Actually, your 2nd place was fantastic and should have won. My two were better than the 1st place winner IMHO, but that does not count. Now if there was water flying towards the gals in that 1st place pix, it would be killer...

Cheers,

SD

I agree with you, as far as photography, #2 is the best by far, but a cheeky monkey like me knew a couple cuties having fun would not hurt.

Your shot was fine, but not really well framed, it would have been great to see more of the splurged faces fleeing left of the picture, rather than the asian guy behind, standing straight.

i am putting more pix of that day on the gallery, how about you, you seemed happy with your results as well, when the contest was launched?

Congratulations monsieur ! We were in the same locale ... I did not want to risk my camera; but, I saw and really appreciated the potential ... maybe next year? It was a great time; and, only a movie could do it justice.

Well done to you and suadum.

Interesting point: despite what KS says in the forum, he avoids the Songkran celebration!

Archived