Songkran Comp and Voting

Nervous_Dog

Songkran - looks like we will have to cancel that theme

For a theme everyone said would be easy, only FIVE entries!

SOOO

No prize UNLESS we get another 15 entries before the 7th of this month

It should be easy, dust of a old Songkran pic, scan it and send it in!

If the winner isn;t here I'll mind the booze for you till the end of the year.

Street Vendor Comp will end as soon as whatever time tomorrow morning KS gets up to add the tallies.

Prize is a great bottle of Californian Pinot Noir (Red Plonk) and a 6 pack of San Francisco Anchor Beer, guarantted to make sailors look attractive.

Prizes donated by Old Hippie (Trust him to come up with some gay sounding prizes ;) )

Soo - Pictures of the wackiest mode of transport need to be in KS's email by 30 June! Voting will be 1 - 7 July, winner anounced on the 8th July.

DOG

Hi,

"It should be easy, dust of a old Songkran pic, scan it and send it in!"

Exactly. We even got one entry from a member who celebrated it outside of Thailand, so not even that is an excuse :)

"Street Vendor Comp will end as soon as whatever time tomorrow morning KS gets up to add the tallies."

Ok, in that case let's make it 7:00am BKK time.

Sanuk!

For a theme everyone said would be easy, only FIVE entries!

If you think about it, it's not that suprising, who in their right mind would take out their expensive digital camera to have buckets of water thrown over it? :D

What's the next topic?

Nervous_Dog said:

Then it was pointed out "Who would risk a camera in the water" seems we all forgot that point!

Oh pish posh! I suck my camera in a plastic baggie that formerly held a bootleg CD and my pix came out great. It figgers...I have a pix or two that are a lock to win this thing and everybody is afraid to enter :neener: !

Pissed Off,

SD

Hi,

Have to agree with SD on the quality, while I have only received 5 pics so far, they are very nice. Would hate to not show them due to not enough pics.

Guys, some of the pics have wet girls in them!!!! :hubba:

So, please send me some more pics and we'll run the contest.

Sanuk!

Nah - oonly the organisers are going to see the pics of near nude naked, wet dripping, girls, UNLESS more come in,

Sorry Big Man, but KS and I are holding the pics ransome until more come in, if you want the pics free'd, we need 15 more pics!

Otherwise, the girls get shoved in the trash can!

Gangster DOG

Archived