April's winners

khunsanuk

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Yes, but with them, I would win! and that is most important! Hey, if dead people can vote in Florida, then late votes should count here as well...oh well, Mai Pen Rai, I will have to cheat better next time... :)

"...I honestly in my heart believe GOD wants me to win this contest..."- OH Bush

OH,

Actually you had me running over to the pics to see if this was true! It was! :D That's okay OH, you are a winner in my eyes. :up::worship::beer::chili::rotfl:

Loved the Florida elections comparisons! BTW, I think I gave that photo a 9 or a 10. Loved the monk sitting by the side of the moto-cyke foodstall. A little closer would have been better as P said. Mine was a far away shot I cropped and blew up, so not clear enough and not showing the food (BBQ chicken knuckles).

Some good pics this contest. Liked Stick's with the fire one as well. Good shot. And the pic of the bugs with the sign stating pics for 10 baht, or whatever the price was, cracked me up. A true entreprenuer (sp?) that man is! Wonder how much extra he makes from the pics of his bugs? :: ::

Thanks ND. Good close contest.

Cent

Yeah, I agree, closer would have been better, but then I might have lost the shot. If using film, or "more Mega Pixels" I would have enlarged it a bit then cropped and sent in, but with 2mp, I didn't want to screw with it. Will get a new 6.1mp SLR NIKON soon, then have knee surgery and use the time convalesing to learn how to use it, and also how to use photo shop maybe...I have a killer printer, and my walls are quickly filling up! :) Love this new digital crap! :)

Old Hippie said:

Yeah, I agree, closer would have been better, but then I might have lost the shot. If using film, or "more Mega Pixels" I would have enlarged it a bit then cropped and sent in, but with 2mp, I didn't want to screw with it. Will get a new 6.1mp SLR NIKON soon, then have knee surgery and use the time convalesing to learn how to use it, and also how to use photo shop maybe...I have a killer printer, and my walls are quickly filling up! :) Love this new digital crap! :)

With the new digital you could post a few pics of the op...um second thoughts...no ::

Archived