April's winners

khunsanuk

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

The scores were very close this time (less than .25 points between numbers 1 and 5), but we do have a winner.

The top 3 is:

1 - Mr_Bill, entry #16

2 - JaiGuruDev, entry #6

3 - Old Hippie, entry #18

Congratulations to all of you!

Sanuk!

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!! What kind of "Florida style voting is this!!?"

Entry #18 Rating of 6.56 Entry #16 Rating of 6.44 Entry #6 a Rating of 6.39 So I think the numbers spell the winner!!! I demand Justice!! Hmmm, the "auditor in this this contest wasn't by chance counting votes in the last 2 USA elections by chance...?

Nervous_Dog said:

The "Classic" shot won, however I really like number 18, Old Hippie, you surprise me!

Why would you be surprised? I have loads of talent! Tons of pics! Or were you refering to that trick I did with the carrot the night we got drunk and watched the auto race at Hounds and Hares...? er ah never mind.

Now, I think we should all tell where our entry pictures were taken, some are obvious, others are not. Entry 15, the fried pork was taken on Soi Tong Lor, about 11p.m. Entry 18 was taken in Aranyaphrathet across from the bus station about 4p.m., after a day of shopping, gambling and getting stuck in the rain in Poi Pet. Both were shot with a crappy 2MP Kodak, surprisingly it seems better than the 5MP Nikon I just used, then returned. Anyway, thanks again for the comments. I will wait for the recount before I boast!

Hi,

"I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!! What kind of "Florida style voting is this!!?""

There were a few more votes entered last night, i.e. *after* the deadline for voting. These votes do not count and without them them the original top 3 is true.

Sanuk!

Yes, but with them, I would win! and that is most important! Hey, if dead people can vote in Florida, then late votes should count here as well...oh well, Mai Pen Rai, I will have to cheat better next time... :)

"...I honestly in my heart believe GOD wants me to win this contest..."- OH Bush

Archived