Just realized...

Old Hippie

...a few years ago, I wrote an entry for the literary contest. I arrived in time for the finals, compleate with readings, and delivered a "gift of jelly beans" to Khun Sanuk and a beer or 2 to Nervous Dog, who were among "those in judgement and influence" that night. This year, I arrived in BKK, and again gave KS jelly beans, and severl bottles of alcoholic drink to Nervous Dog. I even partied with ND, and got him good and drunk, and shagged as well. All to no avail, I again lost yet another contest...

Now this story should tell us all something...1) I am petty and shallow and really want to win a contest here (did win "favorite moderator" some years back, but my ego demands more), and have absolutely no shame in stupping low to win. 2) Either KS and Nervous and all the judges are above reproach, and cannot be bribbed, or 3) I am a cheap charlie son of a bitch who gives lousy bribes...

So regarding the next contest, what type of cars do you guys like...? failing that, I will use my new digital camera to get incriminating photos of you both...should be easy in ND's case, hell he probably collects them and uses them for Christmas cards...KS may prove a bit more discreet and thus more difficult to obtain photos of...healso doesn't drink, which makes it that much harder...but I will do what must be done...

Archived