Good farang eats around Nana

khwaimaisabai

Hmmm, Not sure on that one...maybe...But I seem to remember leaveing Annies, walking to soi 4 and making a right, going past Hilary Bar. If I make a left, I see the 7-11 (where the hair dresser who wanted me dead threw the bowl of Kway teow at me), then up a ways is I think another small bar, Dynasty travel and internet, then up a ways Golden and then another convience store (AM/PM ?) and Sukumvit...So I'll say I believe my original directions might be right...

But than again, I recall it is sort of diagonal to where Warbler used to be, and Jools...sort of...now as I recall, I passed Bus Stop on the way to Annies, so you might just be right...o.k. revised directions...walk down Soi 4 from Sukhumvit, look on the right for a stone wall and an Iron gate, and some menu girls/hostesses in Sigapore airlines uniforms...a garden like setting...oh, also a sign that says bus stop...ok think you'll find it...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unit731 said:

Where is the "Bus Stop"?

Went to Bus Stop tonight and tried to eat. After ordering and waiting more than 30 minutes, I started to ask where my food was. When it hit the 45 minute mark, my asking turned to complaining and I was finally told "Sorry, kitchen very busy, you wait 20 minutes more?" Paid for my drink and walked out and across the street and had a 50 Baht Shwarma. Yummy and I didn't have to wait an hour for it.

Ranger

shygye said:

I have eaten at Bus Stop several times and the food arrived between 5 and 10 minutes. :dunno:

You could have enjoyed an "up close" encounter with the Bus Stop girls while you waited for the food. :hubba:

I did flirt and talk with several of the Bus Stop girls, but there came a point where I actually required food! I would have stood the wait if someone had informed me when I ordered that there might be a bit of a wait, but TIT :(. Ate my Shwarma at Golden Beer Bar and enjoyed some nice company there as well :).

Ranger

Archived